💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's FAME launch nail up for auction.

SayCart

Featured Posts

i'm surprised this wasn't already posted as a thread yet. I even posted a status about it, but no one took notice. If you have more information, please contribute.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/slideshow/lady-gagas-acrylic-nail-selling-700-2165601

One of the more unusual lots at PFC Auctions’ May sale is one of Lady Gaga’s fingernails...
A black acrylic finger nail with gold bead pattern, worn by Lady Gaga during her ‘Born This Way Ball’ tour, is currently auctioning at £1,000 after 11 bids, with just two days left until the auction ends on May 30.

It is our most popular lot ever, having received over 2,000 views.
The nail was recovered by a crew member from the Aviva Stadium, Dublin concert on September 15, 2012.
It is accompanied by a photograph of Lady Gaga at the event, showing her wearing the Aya Fukuda-designed nails, and missing this one from her little finger.

The same nails were worn the previous evening at the launch of her perfume in New York, and there is also a photograph from this event showing her wearing the nails.

A letter of provenance from the eagle-eyed crew member states: "I noticed an object on the floor of the stage, which at first I thought was a guitar plectrum. When I picked it up, I saw it was an acrylic nail."

Also offered at the auction is Lady Gaga’s worn Monster Ball face mask, as seen in her Manifesto of a Monster short film, from her Monster’s Ball tour. It was created by Franc Fernandez, who designed her notorious meat costume for the 2010 MTV VMAs.

See the auction here: http://www.artfact.com/auction-lot/gaga,-lady-personally-worn-acrylic-finger-nail-5-c-f8bfff610a

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
colours

this was talked about a long time ago on here I just don't remember where

babygagaloo

yeah i remember it was posted here before long time ago :) i also went to have my nail like that at the nail salon in Thailand and it costs me about 12 dollars LOL

JazzGa

oh my god to think someone is going to buy a busted-off nail :smh:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

oh my god to think someone is going to buy a busted-off nail :smh:

it was worn by a celebrity, you would be surprised what people would buy.

RAMROD

I wanna get Gaga's bread crumbs, whenever available, the most special tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cameron Dallas

Fun fact, I actually TOUCHED this nail when I met her at the FAME launch party!

No use for buying it though... Lol

I wanna get Gaga's bread crumbs, whenever available, the most special tbh.

I wanna eat mommy's poop! 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived