I swear this is inside a theatre.
Tried to brighten the image:
CmqqTCb.jpg
You can see the ceilings above it!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

Do you know when does the trailer come out?

Lol I have no idea but if it's playing in front of The Hangover III and F&F 6 then hopefully it will hit online soon. I'm guessing there has been some advanced screenings of one (or both) of those movies already, hence we have this photo.

Depends on the distributor - Open Road distributes the film in the US so I'm not sure what promotion in the UK is going to look like.

Yeah I think we probably won't get too much of Gaga but if you consider how they promoted the movie by releasing her poster first and the hype around the trailer because of Gaga (ex. this photo leaking) - I'm sure they'll use her as much as possible in trailers and in press for promotion.

I have no idea if the first one was even released theatrically here so...

It would be a smart marketing idea for them to lead people into thinking she's in it more than she actually is. I mean, a lot of fans went to see that Gnome movie to hear like 30 seconds of that song she did with Elton lol.

SpaceAce

Lol I have no idea but if it's playing in front of The Hangover III and F&F 6 then hopefully it will hit online soon. I'm guessing there has been some advanced screenings of one (or both) of those movies already, hence we have this photo.

It would be a smart marketing idea for them to lead people into thinking she's in it more than she actually is. I mean, a lot of fans went to see that Gnome movie to hear like 30 seconds of that song she did with Elton lol.

Really? omg. :dies:

GagaMyBlood95

thanks  ;)

AgusPop

I swear this is inside a theatre.

Tried to brighten the image:

CmqqTCb.jpg

You can see the ceilings above it!

:udidnt:  :nooo:

HermitMonster

I posted this on littlemonsters.com and its legit. I'm the manager over a movie theater and we got it in today to put on the movies coming out tomorrow. We previewed it in the theater so I could see gaga. The trailer has a two second scene of gaga next a road and then a mother scene with her name and then this clip.

RAMROD

OMG :omg: so Beautiful

It was taken in a cinema?

I am convinced!

Prolly using a camera phone :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

I posted this on littlemonsters.com and its legit. I'm the manager over a movie theater and we got it in today to put on the movies coming out tomorrow. We previewed it in the theater so I could see gaga. The trailer has a two second scene of gaga next a road and then a mother scene with her name and then this clip.

PLS LEAK

Also u should really put that in spoiler :laughga:

.¿

Can't wait. Fml I doubt it will be released here

What? Where do you live?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SpaceAce

Could you clarify? She has a two second scene (expected) and another with her name/credit and then a different clip?

Jenniferella

Wow she looks fabulous !!!!! 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived