💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Ke$ha about to drop out of the Top 100.

:megaflop:

Thirteen

e$ha about to drop out of the Top 100.

Making room for Right Now I see

zSdqqLV.gif

Americano

CMT awards last night seem to have had no impact?

I noticed Swift was snubbed of any awards :fan:

BROSEIDON

Blurred Lines should have been called "Good Girl."  :bunny:

Discount Mars and Payola Timberlake can move over now, I'm glad this new guy is slaying the charts effortlessly.

Robin Thicke's been around for years.

chris777

389. Rihanna - Right Now (feat. David Guetta)

It's not that bad, with more airplay it would go higher, and when riri makes music videos for her singles, it really helps

Americano

389. Rihanna - Right Now (feat. David Guetta)

It's not that bad, with more airplay it would go higher, and when riri makes music videos for her singles, it really helps

Has she even filmed a video though?... I think she's going to be too late with it. Radio play won't push it up like 400 places

Pure Adrenaline

I'm happy to see the song like C'mon and Right Now that are like the most safe songs made for radio have hard time, even the radio can recodnize such generic trash....but Rhena will be fine as soon as she releases video for RN to help it will get ton of views and will be forsure top 20 if not top 10

It was the most played in My country too but in 2010   It was the summer anthem :legend:  Even the next summer (of 2011) they still played it a lot

ikr....Alejandro was probably the song I most can't stand up and I hated through all 2010 they played it non-stop.....Good thing that in 2011 Judas slayed, only Bulgaria knows the true masterpieces....everyone was busting to it

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

chris777

Has she even filmed a video though?... I think she's going to be too late with it. Radio play won't push it up like 400 places

Idk. maybe after it impacts in the UK

Americano

She just sent it to US radio too soon with no plans of doing anything with it.. they're gonna stop picking it up if it stays that way.

(Not shading her btw, Right Now is my fave single so far from her record)

AURA

Just wondering, are there many artists to have all their singles & albums platinum certified? With the new RIAA rule, Lady Gaga has platinum certifications for every album & single :shrug:

I'm happy to see the song like C'mon and Right Now that are like the most safe songs made for radio have hard time, even the radio can recodnize such generic trash....but Rhena will be fine as soon as she releases video for RN to help it will get ton of views and will be forsure top 20 if not top 10

ikr....Alejandro was probably the song I most can't stand up and I hated through all 2010 they played it non-stop.....Good thing that in 2011 Judas slayed, only Bulgaria knows the true masterpieces....everyone was busting to it

Judas smashed in 2011's summer in Romania too :legend:

chris777

Just wondering, are there many artists to have all their singles & albums platinum certified? With the new RIAA rule, Lady Gaga has platinum certifications for every album & single :shrug:

Katy Perry  :omgexcited:   

Ray of Light

Katy Perry  :omgexcited:   

Thinking of You was certified Platinum?

tumblr_m0ssnlJbDM1r3vfi1o4_250.gif

Klou

3. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

Looks like the song is seeing the Pop Radio sales surge. It's now #16 on Pop.

Archived