Gaga Promotional Memorabilia Collectors

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

I have a few things!

*Born this way cardboard cutout display

*5 foot promo poster (BTW single cover)

*Stickers

*Mini BTW promo poster

I have a TON of promo things for ther artist too like. I have loads of nicki & Rihanna stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DimitriLGCollector

I have this display in my room for my Gaga Collection :

3002966157_1_5_grtRXTKY.jpg

PS : This picture is not mine, it's from internet. but it's the same that i have :)

• 2 weeks later...
Quick Sand

The only real promotional thing I have is a Best Buy ad from the week that BTW came out.

• 4 weeks later...
Pussy Wagon

I got two promo posters today! I went up to this woman that worked there and she was super nice. I was wearing a gaga shirt and I said, I am a super fan and I am a collector of promo and I was wandering if I can have some of the things in here. The guide that was posted on here a while ago really helped! Thank you! If anyone wants to see them go to my blog xxstef.tumblr.com and they are there. There is a huge huge huge version of the tour one that they have out the front and I asked for that and she said of course, so I gave her my details and she said I hope I'm here when they take It down and if she is she's going to ring me! So excited!

ChicaSkas

I got two promo posters today! I went up to this woman that worked there and she was super nice. I was wearing a gaga shirt and I said, I am a super fan and I am a collector of promo and I was wandering if I can have some of the things in here. The guide that was posted on here a while ago really helped! Thank you! If anyone wants to see them go to my blog xxstef.tumblr.com and they are there. There is a huge huge huge version of the tour one that they have out the front and I asked for that and she said of course, so I gave her my details and she said I hope I'm here when they take It down and if she is she's going to ring me! So excited!

Wow, that's absolutely wonderful! I didnt see it on your site, what page are they on?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

erfaan

I have a bottom to top wall poster of the BTW Album cover. It is printed on thick heavy canvas and was meant to be hung off of a hanger :haha: I also have a Promotional poster that uses a non album photo but one of the magazine shoots :)

Blake

Okay, so I have a wall-size Born This Way cover poster, it's roughly 2 metres by 2.5 metres, it's thicker than paper or cardboard. It's like this; 483737_395889067106329_750332110_n.jpg

I also have a Born This Way promotional poster which is laminated and a bit bigger than an A4 piece of paper :D

• 2 weeks later...
Interlude

I'm so jealous! I don't have anything like that. :( Ireland isn't much for promo but I know when Born This Way came out there was things in HMV and a local music shop. I wish I got something, I guess I'll just have to wait for The Next One!

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

GagaStefi

When the next album comes out I will get a lot of promo stuff :)

• 2 weeks later...
dfghuer5

i dont think this counts as promotional stuff, but i have a sticker from the Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson book, it is black and has some info about it, and i dont have much else excpet for some magazine/newspaper cutouts :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so jealous! I don't have anything like that. :( Ireland isn't much for promo but I know when Born This Way came out there was things in HMV and a local music shop. I wish I got something, I guess I'll just have to wait for The Next One!

I don't know what you're talking about, we got tonnes of promo stuff!

My Little Phoney

I went to FNAC if anyone knows those stores because they had SUPER cool BTW promo's I hadn't seen anywhere else (e.g. they had this gorgeous poster with a b&w pic of TMB with 'Lady Gaga' in the new font across it). I asked if I could have once they'd be taken down and they wrote down my e-mailaddress because I wasn't the firts who asked. They randomly decided who got what (which is fair) bu e-mailed me that I wasn't chosen... maybe next time!

I do have a Marina poster I stole hihi

+ I once e-maile dfor a TMB promo poster but I had to pick it up in Antwerp, which I regret not doing now

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived