💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS (maybe?) uploading last nights music on Cayova

Sam Griffin

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, DJWS is an ass.  He's using us to get followers & to boost users for his friend's social netoworking site, which by the way is for generating revenue thru referrals....and he's teasing us about last night when we all know he isn't going to post anything from ARTPOP.

How does that make him an ass  :huh:

If you had the platform to do so, wouldn't you help a friend out?

I hate Paul so much. Even before now. He's just an asshole in general.

..well I think he's a great guy  :)

degenerate

How does that make him an ass  :huh:

If you had the platform to do so, wouldn't you help a friend out?

..well I think he's a great guy  :)

Obviously people are going to join if he mentions anything about ARTPOP/new music. It's manipulation. Like ROL said: sneaky and underhanded.

Fascinatin

Obviously people are going to join if he mentions anything about ARTPOP/new music. It's manipulation. Like ROL said: sneaky and underhanded.

Fascinatin

So what? It's 15 seconds of your life. 

Sure, it's a sneaky way to go about it, but I don't see anything wrong with it. 

Darcklighter22

Fascinatin

It's clearly his own meterial tho, but I agree he shouldn't of mentioned ARTPOP since it's kind of a low way of getting more people to sign up, I did but I like his last EP so  :shrug:

degenerate

It's clearly his own meterial tho, but I agree he shouldn't of mentioned ARTPOP since it's kind of a low way of getting more people to sign up, I did but I like his last EP so  :shrug:

I don't think it's that "clear". All he mentioned was last night's music. Not every monster can put together the pieces that he's just doing self promotion

I don't think it's that "clear". All he mentioned was last night's music. Not every monster can put together the pieces that he's just doing self promotion

Yes, but Gaga was the musical director and selected his music for it. While it's probably nothing, I wouldn't entirely dismiss it yet.

Not every monster can put together the pieces that he's just doing self promotion

Again, I ask, so what?

degenerate

I think you guys just have other things against DJWS (you don't like BTW)

A lot of it might be because he did the same **** last night. His tweet:

Did the music come out from the fashion show yet? I bet it's really good. ;)

OH. UM. WE DON'T KNOW BECAUSE WE DIDN'T F*CKING HEAR IT. :fail:

Again, I ask, so what?

I don't even know what you're trying to argue here :rofl:

rivingtonrebels

I think you guys just have other things against DJWS (you don't like BTW)

just stop.  nobody said that.  obviously i love born this way more than life and yes I listen to DJWS' trap mixes, etc.  I don't have anything against his work I just think he can be an ass as a person sometimes.  and this is one of those times.  

From the interviews/tweets I've seen of this guy, he's a jerk tbh (and I liked lots of his stuff on BTW)

I will join/follow if/when he actually posts something I care about.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived