💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lorde

LordDisick

POTENTIAL FUTURE SINGLE FROM PURE HEROINE  

95 members have voted

1. 1. SONG(s) FROM PURE HEROINE THAT NEEDS A SINGLE TREATMENT?

• Tennis Court
    • 400 Lux
    • Ribs
    • Buzzcut Season
    • Glorry and Gore
    • Still Sane
    • White Teeth Teens
    • A World Alone

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Damage control?  Probably.

I'm not saying she's not genuine, but I think her comments caught up with her--the intentions that she had, good or bad, eventually stacked up and panned her in a bad light, hence the apology.

She's right for owning up to the fact that she has a lot of learning to do in the music business, for sure.  I can't imagine having such the spotlight on me at such a young age; it's easy to get your words twisted or to be quoted out of context. For her to apologize and admit her mistakes probably took a lot, especially for someone so firm and planted in her political beliefs.

Wow I could not have said it better myself! I was wondering if anyone else got that feeling in reading this.

ChristopherWest

YAAAAAASS me too! I have only 2 stan cards, Lana & Gaga :fan: but I'm also a fan of Lorde's music

Wait, what? Why does she need to apologize to Gaga and Beyonce since she only praised the two. And Rihanna? I can't recall anything she said something bad towards her :huh:

Sarcasm, dear.

Gaga is Life

Love the images from her Metro shoot but anybody know what it is she has on her ear? Is it glitter?

mt1013cov_Lorde01.png

tumblr_mtwblf5NZI1rg7djio1_500.png

Also thought I would add this photo just cause it is amazing, not because it shows anything on her ear

Lorde1.png

She looks so different with that Hair :eek: I love these photos, they're so stunning :flutter:

I gave her album a listen and watched some of her interviews - she's very intriguing (on top of being talented and intelligent). Every time I see her, though, I seriously can't think of anything but how much she reminds me of Darlene from Roseanne lol.

Ellie Goulding

I gave her album a listen and watched some of her interviews - she's very intriguing (on top of being talented and intelligent). Every time I see her, though, I seriously can't think of anything but how much she reminds me of Darlene from Roseanne lol.

Omg I will never unsee it

OminousWind

She hit #1 on billboard.

queen of alternative for sure :legend: When will lana.

Tbh I love lana but lordes lyrics just got more attettion with the gp sorry guise.

Also all you guys calling her who. You clearly are pressed and know her to come into this thread

I'm happy she's number one. It's a great song and it's nice to see the ladies taking the charts back again - Katy, Miley, and Lorde all getting the recent number ones.

Omg I will never unsee it

LMAO I'm glad someone else sees it.

jOrcPey.jpg

FrozenKookie

Yaaaaass I'm starting to love Pure Heroine more and more. Royals, Tennis Court and Team will remain my holy trinity. Buzzcut Season and 400 Lux are damn amazing, gives me chills. Glory and Gore is awesome too but there is something missing on it, and I know Ribs is cool too I need to do more absorbing with this one. The last 3 tracks are my least favourites. A World Alone is a good closing track, White Teeth Teens' chorus is fun. The only thing I can't absorb here is Still Sane. They should've replaced it with Bravado :awkney:

But overall. Impressive debut album :legend: :legend:

I wonder how much longer Royals will have this success

I think Team will end up smashing too. It is already pretty stable around the top 30 on US itunes but once Royals dies down, radio picks Team up and Lorde released a MV for it I think it should do pretty well :excited2:

Pure Heroine should debut at #3 in the US too. That is super impressive.
The Fame peaked at #2 and The Fame Monster peaked at #5 in the US. I'm kind of hoping Lorde can snatch a #1 album at some point but I don't think it's likely with all the big releases coming :sweat: 
Hope she has the longevity though. She deserves to smash.

OMG Mum just called me and was like

"LIAM! Did you hear that girl Lordee who sings Royals is now #1 in the US?? The youngest person to top it in 35 years! And you discovered her!" :dies:

Betty Who

OMG Mum just called me and was like

"LIAM! Did you hear that girl Lordee who sings Royals is now #1 in the US?? The youngest person to top it in 35 years! And you discovered her!" :dies:

:rofl: My dad keeps raving about her too! Lorde and her broad appeal  :fan:

Archived