💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lady Gaga will be the music director of Versace's fashion show.

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

Rainbowgynous

The fact that Gaga's bodyguard nearly broke Susie's arm when she tried to take a photo of Gaga :wtf:

This is what scares the crap out of me lately, they seem so aggressive (as this isn't the first account of violence against people who were in no way threatening) their job is to protect Gaga, a grainy cellphone pic isn't gonna endanger her so no physical action is warranted. (Attempting to) injure someone is actually even a criminal offence unless it's in direct defense of someone's well-being.

(I'm just being an idiot now because even the mention of this **** happening triggers my ptsd... But it dpes taint the whole joy of her being "back")

Sorry, I'm probably just crazy.

AgusPop

New music, sure. But not necessarily ARTPOP related at all… It's probably just some music from his new EP

This boy!!!  :noparty:

Gagaloo911

BoomKack is as ugly as my grandma's pikachu... probably even uglier  :awkney:

This is what scares the crap out of me lately, they seem so aggressive (as this isn't the first account of violence against people who were in no way threatening) their job is to protect Gaga, a grainy cellphone pic isn't gonna endanger her so no physical action is warranted. (Attempting to) injure someone is actually even a criminal offence unless it's in direct defense of someone's well-being.

(I'm just being an idiot now because even the mention of this **** happening triggers my ptsd... But it dpes taint the whole joy of her being "back")

Sorry, I'm probably just crazy.

When you're job is to protect one of the biggest pop stars in the world, that's what you do. If you were stopping and asking every person who approached her "are you here for a photo? or are you gonna rip out a chunk of her hair and sell it on ebay?" they wouldn't be doing their job ;) It's kind of common sense not to try and approach somebody with body guards following them around...

clamchwder

Gaga should collaborate with Grimes! :D

yes yes yes  :whitney:  :whitney:  :whitney:

YES!

Alien Tulip

I'm loving these pictures :flutter: I'm literally at work now having a little freak out. I'm unstable :flop:

Darcklighter22

Bigger picture

941634_10151391872296080_1546167342_n.jp

she's doing pretty good recovery wise if she's in those kinds of heals again  :ohwell:

• Shadow locked this topic