💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga will be the music director of Versace's fashion show.

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

Bebe

I didn't expect anything tonight. She didn't say or hint that she might be playing new music. She didn't even mention the Versace show AT ALL. 
Gaga isn't responsible for all of you hyping this event up. :smh:

She would also be incredibly busy and rather boring if she dismissed every fan rumour. "Sorry guys, not tweeting ARTPOP dates on my birthday", "Hey that frame thing was a mistake", "The #SecretProject thing doesn't involve me", "Just so you know that cover floating around is fake", "This ARTPOP leak is not real", "This Tumblr account is not legit", "Hey guys just so you know, I legitimately injured my hip. Stop being jerks about it." "Hey, No new music tonight at the event I haven't mentioned at all"

Dress me, I'm your mannequin ~ Lady Gaga :whitney:

You don't own her. She isn't your dress up doll.

Edited by Hardmikey

AgusPop
100percent

Doogi

Sooo I'm kind of upset that we have no confirmation that those songs had anything to do with Gaga, AND the fact that no one took actual videos longer then 5 second Vine's... Seriously wtf.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

IMFKR? and 157 pages later tbh :toofunga:

Sooo I'm kind of upset that we have no confirmation that those songs had anything to do with Gaga, AND the fact that no one took actual videos longer then 5 second Vine's... Seriously wtf.

GagaObsession

Hmm, well at least we got a pic of Gaga. :shrug:

melodichard

I am not mad. But I can see how people would get ticked off by how Gaga is acting. Yeah yeah, it's the media blackout, I know. Let's just hope it actually works when she comes back into the scene.

And I'm not even saying premiere new music. Just a tweet or a post on LM or anything at all to let fans know what is going on. Lol

AgusPop

But everyone says Grimes was the DJ?

Anyway I think the first audio is not ARTPOP related

however,one of them is Rachet

Gaga was the DJ 

464333387_700.jpg

Jenniferella

Really? She isn't allowed to step outside her house unless it is to provide you with some picture or video or snippet of her life that you can consume?

You don't own her. She isn't your dress up doll.

And the people who were at the show didn't deserve this

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Shadow locked this topic