Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Lady Gaga will be the music director of Versace's fashion show.

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

australiagaga

hey..gaga was there playing the DJ

971807_10151453378931864_1110235941_n.jp

well,i thought it is her

Probably Grimes!

australiagaga

:cry: My thrist

I apologize for that

Don't worry, literally everyone is assuming it's Gaga, but Grimes did a set there as well, and there is no confirmation if Gaga DJ'ed or not!

Elizabeth

I reckon the music is just DJWS beats. Probably nothing Gaga's going to use. 

GagaHAMISH

hey..gaga was there playing the DJ

971807_10151453378931864_1110235941_n.jp

well,i thought it is her

Lol how yesterday you were saying 'The meltdowns begin' xDD

StarryNight

I just woke up, can someone tel me what hepened? i can't read 100 pages  :confused:

Queen Gloria

I just woke up, can someone tel me what hepened? i can't read 100 pages  :confused:

Gaga DJed at the Versace fashion show and people are speculating that she played some clips from ARTPOP but it's all just gossip and Vine clips without any real evidence. There's a DJWS tweet mentioning the music at the fashion show but he didn't say it was from ARTPOP. If anything she could have played clips of DJWS remixes from ARTPOP but probably not the actual songs. 

Edited by CarrieMoonbeam

StarryNight

thanks  :) 

Gaga DJed at the Versace fashion show and people are speculating that she played some clips from ARTPOP but it's all just gossip and Vine clips without any real evidence. There's a DJWS tweet mentioning the music at the fashion show but he didn't say it was from ARTPOP. If anything she could have played clips of DJWS remixes from ARTPOP but probably not the actual songs. 

Didymus

Ugh. I held myself so strong during all of this ARTPOP wait, but now I'm annoyed. She should've tweeted something. I would've been very content with:

"It's about fashion, not ARTPOP tonight."

or something like that. I wasn't hyped at all, but I'm tired of this :noparty:

Edited by Didymus

RAMROD

^ It is not mandatory. She probably does that for Versace cos they are friends not for business.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Didymus

^ It is not mandatory. She probably does that for Versace cos they are friends not for business.

I know, but still. I didn't expect her to be like this :( She knows that we're all anxious & excited. She knows this. I don't mind the waiting, but she gives us way too much to talk about. Her convertible pictures, that hidden frame thing, the Klein project, the Haus hyping ARTPOP & now this Versace appearance/music.

She doesn't give us the space & time that we all need to wait for ARTPOP in peace. It's not about not tweeting, it's about knowing that people are getting excited over nothing & still not communicating. It's cruel :crossed:

I don't give a **** about it, but I see too many fans getting their hopes up & being let down again and again and again. If she continues like this, I won't be surprised if her fanbase will suffer some serious bruises.

JEANBO

I adore those vine snippets posted on ladyxgaga.com. It sounds very s-xy, very dirty and incredibly big.

https://vine.co/v/bEeTXhwM1XJ

This one is so good, the vocal is so strong, I can't. No idea if it is from ARTPOP, or if it's even from Gaga, but I love it. Very decadent.

This sounds like a really good album song. The vocals are very Gaga to me, but they are softer, more pop almost like Fame but more sophisticated and mature. :legend:

Lampost

I know, but still. I didn't expect her to be like this :( She knows that we're all anxious & excited. She knows this. I don't mind the waiting, but she gives us way too much to talk about. Her convertible pictures, that hidden frame thing, the Klein project, the Haus hyping ARTPOP & now this Versace appearance/music.

She doesn't give us the space & time that we all need to wait for ARTPOP in peace. It's not about not tweeting, it's about knowing that people are getting excited over nothing & still not communicating. It's cruel :crossed:

I don't give a **** about it, but I see too many fans getting their hopes up & being let down again and again and again. If she continues like this, I won't be surprised if her fanbase will suffer some serious bruises.

It's not even slightly cruel 

The fact that people think that is ridiculous. Pretty sure we can all live without a tweet from our favourite megastar. 

Didymus

It's not even slightly cruel 

The fact that people think that is ridiculous. Pretty sure we can all live without a tweet from our favourite megastar. 

Well, did she or did she not kiss her fans' asses for three years? I can live without a tweet, but if you set a standard for yourself & put your fans on a pedestal and say "Oh, I love my fans so much, I'd do anything for them, I even wrote my last album completely for my fans!", you might disappoint some people when you stop communicating completely :dies:

• Shadow locked this topic