Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga will be the music director of Versace's fashion show.

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

Jester

I'm trying not to get excited, because with our luck it'll probably be nothing.  

BUT, with that said, I can't get it out of the back of my mind that the last two albums had new material released via fashion show.  Bad Romance at Alexander Mcqueen, and the Government Hooker remix at Mugler. :shrug:

You forgot Scheisse :ray:

Daenerys

I'm not gonna get hyped

I'm NOT gonna get hyped

I'M NOT GONNA GET HYPED

IM SO HYPED!!!! :cry:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

She gave it to us 4 months before the album came out. We already had the single and the album's release date. So yeah, not a good comparison between now and then.

no. the quote u put.

She gave it to us 4 months before the album came out. We already had the single and the album's release date. So yeah, not a good comparison between now and then.

um no. She premiered Schiesse in January.. 5 months before the album. We didn't get Born This Way until February. So yeah 

Edit: wait I see what you're saying.. :laughga: but still.

Edited by nolanisfun

Gagaloo911

Kewl!

And that gif in the OP tho    :legend:

Lips de Jolie

Let's just hope for the best (a new track or new instrumental) but expect the worst (Fashion of his Love mashed up with Black Jesus)

propertyofjolie18.gif

Edited by Lips de Jolie

EarnYourLeather

LOL everyone is not expecting new music. We have been teased and let down too many times.

This will be the time GaGa will release new music  :laughga:

Everyone is expecting music = meltdown

Everyone is not expecting music = we get music

:laughga:

Bookmark my post.  :hor:

Nope. We got Scheisse preview January 11th 2011. Born This Way was released February 11th, a month later. 

In this case, I think we will get the first single later tho. Single in August, album in October.

Five months gap between album and first preview, just like with Born This Way. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Bowman

WTF AT THE JOANNE SIGN OMG WOW :cry:

VERSACE, OKAY NOW I"M QUITE HYPED LOL, SOMETHINGS GOING ON WOW OMG LOL :cry:

:cry:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

TheGaGaLover

Sis I saw you try to throw shade at me but you hotlinked a file off of your hard disk, LMAO!!!

HAHA I tried!!! and failed......it was a good one tho! You would have laughed!! :awesome:

Edited by TheGaGaLover

Leninsdog

Probably she is going to promote Scheisse  again :derpga:

Edited by HasanCan

Alien Tulip

I'm trying not to get excited, because with our luck it'll probably be nothing.  

BUT, with that said, I can't get it out of the back of my mind that the last two albums had new material released via fashion show.  Bad Romance at Alexander Mcqueen, and the Government Hooker remix at Mugler. :shrug:

This

By the way she even attending the event?

um no. She premiered Schiesse in January.. 5 months before the album. We didn't get Born This Way until February. So yeah 

Edit: wait I see what you're saying.. :laughga: but still.

I was about to explain myself, but I see you got my point.  :laughga: 

I really don't wanna get my hopes up for anything considering we have no clue to when we're even getting the 1st single.

no. the quote u put.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.  

Edited by Alvaro

HAHA I tried!!! and failed......it was a good tho! You would have laughed!! :awesome:

I always appreciate good shade. 

BW8Q8.gif

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Shadow locked this topic