Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga will be the music director of Versace's fashion show.

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

If she doesn't premiere a song, this will be the 2nd biggest disappointment ever. Of course after SKYPE chat... nothing will EVER top that.

I hope you're joking, because no one(especially not Gaga) said anything about premiering a song, you seem to have pretty much jumped to that conclusion on your own :smh:

Seriously, why can't this fanbase ever just go with the flow and take a 'wait and see' approach rather than popping hype boners at every tiny thing?

nath4gaga

I hope you're joking, because no one(especially not Gaga) said anything about premiering a song, you seem to have pretty much jumped to that conclusion on your own :smh:

Seriously, why can't this fanbase ever just go with the flow and take a 'wait and see' approach rather than popping hype boners at every tiny thing?

Can't control a boner man, sometimes they just come on their own.

:lolgaga:

Solitaire

tumblr_mjiyyvxUzB1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

This was proven fake.. it belongs to Alicia Keys. 

Gurll dat isn't Alicia Keys', it's just the beats that are similar.

(unless someone found it w/lyrics or something, I haven't been in the leaks thread in a few days  :sweat: )

- Previously Sycothisis

Born Brave

Something better happen! I told my mancandy we were getting new ARTPOP music today :hor:

Harry

I'm so confused I don't think we're getting anything but it's so hard to not get excited

Solitaire

I remember when the fanbase was tryin to figure out the lyrics in scheisse!

"I can see so clearly,

I bear the name mother monster,

I wish we all could be blind, it would be easy out there"

:flop:

I actually really like that last line  :flop:

but I always thought the fake lyrics were supposed to be

"Now everything is so clear,

I've become Mother Monster,

I wish we were all blind,

It'd become easy out there"? 

- Previously Sycothisis

nath4gaga

i don't know how people can think that nothing's going to happen, this would be the first time she's played music in like however many months (excluding singing with Brian Newman's band at that hotel.)

Doogi

Can't control a boner man, sometimes they just cum on their own.

:lolgaga:

Fixed :hor:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Mama Ru

So far, I've ready 39 pages of people jumping to conclusions and hyping THEMSELVES into hysteria. :smh: It is exciting that she's the musical director, but if nothing happens, please don't blame Gaga.

I'll be in my fallout shelter, where I shall wait out the impending meltdown apocalypse.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

g0rl you're hyping me.  

I'm over here about the have a heart attack waiting for a response... so, I feel ya.

SomethingMore

Lacee tweeted #surprise. I'll come to NY tomorrow and kill him if there's no new Gaga song or some kind of surprise.

Edited by SomethingMore

If she doesn't premiere a song, this will be the 2nd biggest disappointment ever. Of course after SKYPE chat... nothing will EVER top that.

That's unfair to expect that of Gaga. No one knows what she will play and last time she ANNOUNCED that she was premiering songs from BTW... so until we get official news, or it happens, we shouldn't expect anything.

• Shadow locked this topic