Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga will be the music director of Versace's fashion show.

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

Doogi

Vixon and viper the first

Viper the first, ooh

like two and a third

like who is the curve

like who in the fur

you heard it from here

Little heffa in a flat 10 dollar skirt,

Bitch, never spit stack on the frock of the purse

the buzz of the block, why nah be the word

the stock of the hills

fifth fire flavor for real

when I vamp down the catwalk, I pump it for real.

Liquorice lipstick, candy coated, the deal.

OOOHHHH THAT'S THE ****TT! Oh that's the **** from uuhhh... Red Flame.... The Gaga song...

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Sexxx

OOOHHHH THAT'S THE ****TT! Oh that's the **** from uuhhh... Red Flame.... The Gaga song...

:lmao:

Holy mother of God, my friend is working the Versace show. He manages Angel Haze who are playing. He's already run into Gaga and will again tonight. Already gave him a list of questions for us CRAZY fans.

MarryTheSequins

Holy mother of God, my friend is working the Versace show. He manages Angel Haze who are playing. He's already run into Gaga and will again tonight. Already gave him a list of questions for us CRAZY fans.

:excited2:

Imagine just 'running into' Gaga

:excited2:

Imagine just 'running into' Gaga

Oh my God, right? And don't you worry, he's promoting Monster Movement to her tonight. :rofl:

MarryTheSequins

Oh my God, right? And don't you worry, he's promoting Monster Movement to her tonight. :rofl:

Haha, perfect :smh: She already knows about MM tho doesn't she? Either way, I just need to meet Gaga this year or next year before I explode

MrFameKills

:excited2: gurl i cant breathe

Edited by Sister Jude
wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Alien Tulip

Girl please tell you're not trolling

Girl please tell you're not trolling

Swear on my life I'm not kidding. Look up Ryan O'John. He's my friend and manages Angel Haze for the event tonight.

Alien Tulip

Swear on my life I'm not kidding. Look up Ryan O'John. He's my friend and manages Angel Haze for the event tonight.

By any chance did he describe how Gaga looked today? I just want pics of her today

Haha, perfect :smh: She already knows about MM tho doesn't she? Either way, I just need to meet Gaga this year or next year before I explode

I only assume she does, but if Starlight and Breedlove already know about it, I'd think she would too. 

Doogi

He needs to take a picture of her and maybe ask her about ARTPOP!! :giveup:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

MarryTheSequins

I only assume she does, but if Starlight and Breedlove already know about it, I'd think she would too. 

let's hope so! :runhug:

• Shadow locked this topic