Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga having dinner in nyc tonight :D

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did the August rumors come from? From outside the hotel? What hotel?

Ugh, these rumors are so annoying.

Shadow

What a cute Italian girl at a fancy Italian restaurant. :flutter:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

LadyJamie

Where did the August rumors come from? From outside the hotel? What hotel?

Ugh, these rumors are so annoying.

She told fans who met her outside her hotel. No pictures as she's been doing this for the past month as a blackout; but my friends do not lie when they meet her.

She told fans who met her outside her hotel. No pictures as she's been doing this for the past month as a blackout; but my friends do not lie when they meet her.

They're your friends? :awkney: I'm not talking **** about them, I'm just asking for more information. You can't deny that it's weird how Gaga has the huge blackout and decides to spill everything to a bunch of fans waiting outside of her hotel :rip:

LadyJamie

Yeah haha; No i know it's fine- and it sucks to have to try and get other people to believe it. Of course it's weird. But she does know these fans as she sees them constantly. She told us before about the surgery the night before, but we decided not to tell anyone because 

a) a lot of people/paps would've found out and swarmed the hotel

b) she was going to tweet about it the next day anyways.

But again, we have no proof from that night because that was when she started the blackout of no cameras/no pictures etc.  

Whenever they tell me something when they meet her in NYC, I know they now what they're doing and they wouldn't post anything fake because she would see them the next time and be pissed LOL.

UNLESS SHE TOLD THEM TO SAY AUGUST TO THROW US OFF.

hahah, jk. But yeah it was originally just posted on their fb, and then everyone took it and ran.

AgusPop

Fits what her dad said too, so yea. August VMA comeback?

VMA  :omg:  :excited2:

famous

What I'm basically predicting is this silence/blackout is going to keep going until August, then she'll be back with a bang at the VMA's.

3 months tho

I just want her to talk to us :cry:

Americano

I hope by June or July she at least begins tweeting again. She doesnt need to go out in public but contact with her fans would be nice

Sexxx

That's what I was just thinking. Imagine a Gaga Twitter drought for 3 months :smh:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived