Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga having dinner in nyc tonight :D

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

so 2 years after is better?

when in the world did she take two years after an album to tour? never? k. 

im just saying, the inconsistencies in what you guys want as a fanbase are so conflicting with each other. you want a nice long ARTPOP era of "slayage" and yet you want her to tour too soon after the album is released. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Introvert

when in the world did she take two years after an album to tour? never? k. 

im just saying, the inconsistencies in what you guys want as a fanbase are so conflicting with each other. you want a nice long ARTPOP era of "slayage" and yet you want her to tour too soon after the album is released. 

born this way ball took 2 years to reach north america.

she should start the tour sometime after the release of the record. she shouldn't wait until the eras dying to start the tour. she took way too long with the born this way ball. the era had died by the time it even officially began.

id rather her strike while the iron is hot, that doesnt hinder her longevity it strengthens it

LadyJamie

It was brunch actually :P 

My friend was in the restaurant, and when gaga came in; gaga could sort of tell she was a monster, she walked all around and then to the outside section; came back in and went up to where they serve the food from the kitchen and served my friend her meal. She said she seemed very happy and said she cannot dance yet but has a few more weeks of recovery.

Alien Tulip

It was brunch actually :P

My friend was in the restaurant, and when gaga came in; gaga could sort of tell she was a monster, she walked all around and then to the outside section; came back in and went up to where they serve the food from the kitchen and served my friend her meal. She said she seemed very happy and said she cannot dance yet but has a few more weeks of recovery.

Great to know :)

Why would she tour again when she just finished? Her tickets wouldn't sell as everyone expects them too. And she needs a break from it also she's not a robot. 

Let the ARTPOP era begin and take off before planning a tour. 

aaronyoji

born this way ball took 2 years to reach north america.

she should start the tour sometime after the release of the record. she shouldn't wait until the eras dying to start the tour. she took way too long with the born this way ball. the era had died by the time it even officially began.

id rather her strike while the iron is hot, that doesnt hinder her longevity it strengthens it

but what is she suppose to do while touring if she cant promote singles and shoot music videos with her full attention and at the same time not pass out in new zealand. 

the tour is what ends the era. when the tour ends, so does the era. the interest in the btwball was from scratch instead of riding off of the success of a current single. which says a lot. i agree there seemed to be a disconnect between both major mini-eras, those being promo tour, and then world tour, but i dont see how touring by the end of this year or early next year is good since she just ended her tour abruptly a few months ago. 

and maybe the btwball started so late because they had to build 4 versions of a giant ass castle. no one seems to acknowledge that major part. 

mrlemon

I LUV it tho

I love your Courage The Cowardly Dog avatar and signature. Just saying.....I'm jealous 

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Introvert

but what is she suppose to do while touring if she cant promote singles and shoot music videos with her full attention and at the same time not pass out in new zealand. 

the tour is what ends the era. when the tour ends, so does the era. the interest in the btwball was from scratch instead of riding off of the success of a current single. which says a lot. i agree there seemed to be a disconnect between both major mini-eras, those being promo tour, and then world tour, but i dont see how touring by the end of this year or early next year is good since she just ended her tour abruptly a few months ago. 

and maybe the btwball started so late because they had to build 4 versions of a giant ass castle. no one seems to acknowledge that major part. 

i acknowledge it i just dont see it as a positive. the castle was kind of cool looking but at the same time i would've preferred a more flexible stage set up but thats like irrelevant to this lol

im not saying to hinder the era by being on tour right at the start and killing promo. but if she has a hit single or two and then begins the tour by the third single or something along those lines as opposed to waiting until the era ends and then starting the tour from scratch. the born this way ball could've been more successful than it was, especially in north america.

Devil of Pop

I love your Courage The Cowardly Dog avatar and signature. Just saying.....I'm jealous 

Thank you :Sara:

francescoxoxo

VMA comeback is cool, just dont get why she spent so much time in LA recording etc. if the release for the lead is so far

We'll end up with another over produced album... 

High King

"My mother, aunt, & I went for brunch at Joanne’s. After all the times joking around like “Imagine if Gaga comes in†it actually happened… She came in wearing that outfit from the street pic in NYC today. It’s much cuter in person. That was just an awful shot. She was walking around the place like just a regular person. It wasn’t crowded at all. I said hi to her & she said hi to us as she walked by. She was helping out bringing in all flowers and stuff into the place. She actually brought me my meal. Yes, LADY GAGA SERVED ME MY FOOD! ejhsfhoeuhfsodfhsofh It was insanity. My family and I were freaking out lmfao. I told her we’ve missed her. My mother said she felt like she was dreaming… Gaga was like “well it’s my family’s place, I like to help outâ€"

https://twitter.com/ARTPOPdiva

Americano

She means on stage as in a performance stage for a single or something, not an entire tour.. Lol

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived