๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are Lady Gaga biggest radio hits in the USA?

bumblebee

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Art

why wasn't paparazzi a bigger hit since it got so much AI?

ย 

It was a bigger hit than it's peak (#6)ย implies, but it's the fact that the sales peak and radio peak happened at different times that it didn't peak higher on the Hot 100.

RunTheNight

I searched in Wikipedia and found that she only has two #1 radio hits, Paparazzi & Born This Way, both #1 for 1 weekย  :flop:

Jjang

And people say Born This Way was a flop....she got her biggest radio hits!! LOL.

To start of,Gaga was never a radio artist,actually,If you compare her to other artists like Katy and Rihanna her radio success is completely underwhelming.

And still,Born This Way singles weren't a match to her previous work,it got her her 3 worst performing singles commercially and airplay wise,Judas,MTN and Y&I.

ย 

ย 

Born This Way was her biggest hit in the USA :whitney:

Poker Face-7.000.000 copies sold in the USA

Born This Way-3.500.000 copies sold in the USA

Barely the half :fan:

Pop Art

ย 

Poker Face -ย 6,941,507

Born This Way -ย 3,888,807

ย 

Poker Face is still the bigger hit, but there's no reason to undermine Born This Way's success.

jhonyguy04

To start of,Gaga was never a radio artist,actually,If you compare her to other artists like Katy and Rihanna her radio success is completely underwhelming.

And still,Born This Way singles weren't a match to her previous work,it got her her 3 worst performing singles commercially and airplay wise,Judas,MTN and Y&I.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

actually, Poker Face is 6.9, and BTW is 3.8. And if you are going to go with that, then Bad Romance is a flop too because it only sold 5.3 million. And stop making excuses that she was never a radio artist. A radio hit is a radio hit. Your just mad cause your fav can't sell gold with her leading single.ย 

I'm pretty sure Paparazzi was No.1 on POP. or wasn't it?

Did Gaga ever have a No.1 single on the radio...ever?

ย 

ย 

Just Dance

Poker Face

LoveGame

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Telephone

Born This Way

Jjang

actually, Poker Face is 6.9, and BTW is 3.8. And if you are going to go with that, then Bad Romance is a flop too because it only sold 5.3 million. And stop making excuses that she was never a radio artist. Your just mad cause your fav can't sell gold with her leading single.ย 

ย 

ย 

Just Dance

Poker Face

LoveGame

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Telephone

Born This Way

None's saying BTW is a flop,I'm just saying it surely doesn't contain her biggest hits,stop twisting my words like that.

and

Your just mad cause your fav can't sell gold with her leading single.

You should be warned for that.

ย 

ย 

actually, Poker Face is 6.9, and BTW is 3.8. And if you are going to go with that, then Bad Romance is a flop too because it only sold 5.3 million. And stop making excuses that she was never a radio artist. A radio hit is a radio hit. Your just mad cause your fav can't sell gold with her leading single.ย 

ย 

ย 

Just Dance

Poker Face

LoveGame

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Telephone

Born This Way

Receipts? I didn't know that.

If its true then :party:

jhonyguy04

None's saying BTW is a flop,I'm just saying it surely doesn't contain her biggest hits,stop twisting my words like that.

and

You should be warned for that.

ย 

ย 

Receipts? I didn't know that.

If its true then :party:

ย 

ย 

Oh I thought you were saying that BTW is a flop...anyways, yes, her latest hits were not as big as her old hits overall besides radio....but as far as the receipts, look at the billboard pop position for all the songs I listed. pop position=radio position. Here is the link for Bad Romance. I am to lazy to wiki and paste the link on the other songs.ย 

ย 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Romance

Radio Radio

i think poker face, bad romance and born this way are ones of the her best selling singles

monster83

Bad Romance and Pokerface still gets heaps of radio play here in Australia. The Edge of Glory is also flogged. The lady who I share an office with has the radio going all day and I hear TEOG at least twice.

Chromatica

The fame singles are the only ones with stain power these days

WarriorPrince

And people say Born This Way was a flop....she got her biggest radio hits!! LOL.

She got 3 major radio flops and two underwelming (comparing to 99% of other top 40 pop stars) radio hits. What are you talking about?

Not to talk about sales.

The fame singles are the only ones with stain power these days

TEOG is the only single in the top 300 US radio plays. So no.

Chromatica

@warrior

Sorry I can't quote I'm on mobile. Anyways I wasn't going off any numbers, I was just talking about my experiences with GaGa on the radio. It came off like I was saying that as a fact. Sorry

Archived