Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

​VIDEO: Lady Gaga Resurfaces in NYC at 'Gatsby' Screening

Bambino

Featured Posts

Some of the comments in this thread about her weight are digusting. Shame on you. :wtf:

I love how people say she has faded yet she ends up on the news for simply watching a movie.

Edited by glutamate

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• Americano

• Rainbowgynous

• SchwineLove

Mark

SHE'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

00026 † 10000

Rainbowgynous

i thought u lose weight from weed :D, looks like vice-versa

You've clearly never had the munchies X-D it's things like speed that lower your appetite and heighten your metabolism... Weed actually increases your appetite! They even use it to get cancer patients eating properly despite their nausea and all.

Bowman

"Shes back!!!" ....

What do you guys mean shes back? :confused:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Bat

She looks very thin!

I love her look, but it's kinda dark :creepflop:

Also the rehab shiz is so dumb :smh:

SchwineLove

praying its not just the camera and that shes actually thinner and looking amazing

lol. actually I think the same.

Sleigh Mama

She looks beautiful, maybe a little frail. I hope she is taking good care of herself.

From her sparse appearances lately I wouldn't say it's absurd to say she may be in rehab. I have been to treatment for substance abuse and while our (the patients) access to the public and social media was very limited, we still had one day out of the week to go out and about with our family/friends. This was also the same day that we had access to twitter/facebook/Gagadaily (:p) because our family/friends usually brought our phones from home (since they aren't permitted in rehab).

I'm sure many rehabs are suckers, but some rehabs do not treat celebrities like they are VIP. Apparently Marshall Mathers and Steve-O attended the same rehab I did (but a few years earlier) and had to stay in the same little cabins as us regular folk and everything.

How can someone leave before seeing the end of a movie? That would annoy me so much! :grr:

Also kinda...rude.

She probably left when the lights were still out and the credit sequence and/or end credits were rolling, not before the actual movie ending. She wanted to avoid everybody storming her at once when the lights went back on, which I absolutely agree is her right to do considering her situation.

Cuntalicious

From what I can see she looks amazing! :D And I'm glad she's taking time for herself, and doing fun stuff with Taylor. Love the hair, I'm glad the blonde is back.  :flutter: 

• Shadow locked this topic