💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

​VIDEO: Lady Gaga Resurfaces in NYC at 'Gatsby' Screening

Bambino

Featured Posts

Introvert

You are right... But she DOES have a history of eating disorders and this fanbase tends to care a lot (too much?) so it isn't weird that some are calling out things like "too skinny, I'm concerned" 

but she doesn't look too skinny. and even if she were fame monster skinny again, she looks better that way at least imo

idk why people want her to have enormous thighs

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• Americano

• Rainbowgynous

• SchwineLove

Rainbowgynous

but she doesn't look too skinny. and even if she were fame monster skinny again, she looks better that way at least imo

She does look absolutely gorgeous when she's curvy... But she should be just the way she likes as long as it's healthy tbh

Introvert

She does look absolutely gorgeous when she's curvy... But she should be just the way she likes as long as it's healthy tbh

meh

Carlitos

:tea:

Katie14

But she was too skinny during the monster ball  1.0, for like a month or so starting at the beginning of the tour. Her body looked very childlike and fragile. You can just tell that she was semi starving herself. She even admitted to this. I would never want her to look like that again. She isn't naturally skinny and she shouldn't ever try to be. Her thighs have never been enormous. She is a pear shape, meaning she carries more weight in the thigh area. There is nothing wrong with that. I don't understand why people want her to look different than how she naturally looks. Why should she strive to fit the skinny pop star mold? 

Edited by Katie14

Introvert

But she was too skinny during the fame monster 1.0, for like a month or so starting at the beginning of the tour. Her body looked very childlike and fragile. You can just tell that she was semi starving herself. She even admitted to this. I would never want her to look like that again. She isn't naturally skinny and she shouldn't ever try to be. Her thighs have never been enormous. She is a pear shape, meaning she carries more weight in the thigh area. There is nothing wrong with that. I don't understand why people want her to look different than how she naturally looks. Why should she strive to fit the skinny pop star mold? 

you say she was too skinny, i thought she looked good even if she looked underweight.

and to me i think the best she ever looked was the born this way era. she was the most physically fit shes ever been. thats something to strive to be.

What about this "Lady Gaga to record songs for The Great Gatsby movie soundtrack"    :shrug:   :excited2:  

Source

Well the soundtrack came out on the 3rd of May and she's not on it so.... :laughga:

I wish she was on it though! that would have been AMAZING!

Katie14

you say she was too skinny, i thought she looked good even if she looked underweight.

and to me i think the best she ever looked was the born this way era. she was the most physically fit shes ever been. thats something to strive to be.

Someone can look fantastic and be starving themselves (and therefore be unhealthy). I agree that she looked the best during the BTW era. She was thin but more muscular and healthier looking. 

Willy Wonka

:wtfga: no one said that and she never had enormous thighs stop being overdramatic

Cappuccino

She didn't attend with Tara?! :cry:

no... that joke is just too old, get over it.

Interesting how the Paparazzi video sort of foreshadowed this point in her career, but not in quite the same dramatic way.

she just need to do something horrible with taylor and u'll have the paparazzy come back

Slayer

Considering the number of fans who called her a fat-ass, are we really, really surprised she's lost loads of weight now? 

tumblr_m8jy767CId1qdwli2.gif

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

CrownClown

being thin =/= unhealthy

people need to stop thinking being skinny equates to being anorexic or something.

besides she looks better thin anyway

THIS x10000

She's perfect now, finally

And I bet she's 10 times healthier now than when she was more curvy

Ambrosia

Why do people find something to complain about even in the most innocent of videos?  She has never looked anything resembling 'overweight', ever.  To suggest this is posposterous and riduculous. 

And regarding this video and her slenderness... it wasn't the best video, black is very slimming anyway - no one really knows how she looks right now.  She's just trying to go out with her guy and have a good time.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

gagabro

Gaga looks great. She's skinny, but she's not unhealthy.

And she's wearing high, high heels again. 

COME SLAY US!  :whip:

• Shadow locked this topic