Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Lonely Island add Gaga to album

Featured Posts

The Lonely Island has announced their next album, The Wack Album, on SNL and Gaga will be on it in some way or another.

It is unclear what song with Gaga will be on their soon-to-be-released album, it could be 3-Way (The Golden Rule), but seeing as the song is 2 years old it could be something else entirely, especially since they released an album in 2011

The Lonely Island Add Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, Billie Joe Armstrong to 'The Wack Album,' Announce "Wack Wednesdays"

By Gregory Adams

Last weekend, music-comedy crew the Lonely Island announced their next set The Wack Album via a vague teaser on Saturday Night Live, but details are now shaping up around the star-studded LP.

While we already guessed that the Kendrick Lamar- and Adam Levine-assisted "YOLO" would make its way onto the dudes' third LP, the band announced on their website that the set will also include appearances from Justin Timberlake, Solange, Lady Gaga, Pharrell Williams, Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong and "I'm On a Boat" collaborator T-Pain.

While a tracklist hasn't popped up yet, the Lonely Island will kick off a pre-release promotion tomorrow (May 8) called "Wack Wednesdays" on their YouTube channel that will apparently unveil new tunes and videos.

As previously reported, The Wack Album is due June 11 through Republic, and it follows the trio's 2011 sophomore effort Turtleneck & Chain.

While we had hoped the slapdash, text-heavy "not final cover art" pic that was floating around earlier was indeed the album artwork, a newly revealed image of the Lonely Island wearing suits and shiny white sunglasses, à la Laurie Anderson's Big Science, is the album's official art

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Slg38aOMbfM

Source: http://exclaim.ca/News/lonely_island_add_justin_timberlake_lady_gaga_solange_to_wack_album_announce_wack_wednesdays

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doogi

I don't mind this :legend:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Adding this to the list of betrayals now so that I won't be disappointed when she doesn't appear on the album :derpga:

Yeh, I immediately thought of the 3-way song...highly doubt it would be something completely new...

GagaObsession

Hell yeah, '3 Way' part 2 tbh.

TimisaMonster

inb4 it's just the song she did with JT on SNL "Liquorville"..... :awkney:

Movin on down to Meltdownville :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

it's just 3-Way, the album is a compilation of all the songs they did from digital shorts.

let's not be reaching for a new song now :coffee:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived