Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Impacts Harvard's Classrooms

Runway

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magdalena

When I try to explain this to my family, they always say that she's still a monster and crazy. They really don't understand the sociology of fame.

CannaeDrive

Freakin Queen of the Universe 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

RAMROD

ermagehrd Herverd :clap:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mills

Just talk about being an influential icon of the last 10 years... It's only another testament to the magnitude of impact Gaga has continuously brought into ever since she hit the top of the mainstream since 2009. Congratulations! 

Lux Zappa

She's a force... I'm sure Stephen Hawking has no idea how to process her epic velocity and light. Totally just geeked out for a second.. Now I need to watch a Carl Sagan...

why focus on Lady Gaga and not Rihanna?

betchh pleasee  :awkney:

BellaDonnaDiana

I am gaining more and more respect for you... you and I think more alike than I thought... It is true. Rihanna has only just started using her name as a business, GaGa did it from the get go. Even Adele has a gimmick, ( which some think is stupid because she is not selling s-x etc so it is not a gimmick) the truth of the matter is- Adele uses her "sweeter" "homely" look and amazing voice and depressing themes to sky rocket ( it may have not started off as that but now it will most likely be used)  

you don't rise to the top because of talent. it's all about how you present yourself, a gimmick, and how your manager and label's promote you.

gaga's a amazing bussiness woman and that kinda mind (just like madonna when she first started) is what got her to where she is today. anyone can have a hit or a few hits, it's understanding the business is what keeps people interested.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived