💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

zip request for born this way instrumentals in the highest quality

Forrest Gump

Featured Posts

Forrest Gump

i think there was a thread but i can't find it. and that stickied thread doesn't have them all in the op.

w/e just post it here for me.

inuborg

:megaflop:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

DanceInTheDark

i think there was a thread but i can't find it. and that stickied thread doesn't have them all in the op.

w/e just post it here for me.

MTN, BTW, Judas, Americano, Scheiße, HU, EC and TEOG are in Lossless quality

the others leaked in lower quality :(

Download here

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Torsoface

Download here

Do you have TEOG in 320kbps (not that radio edit)? i've only found the one that is 128kbps   :emma:

DanceInTheDark

Do you have TEOG in 320kbps (not that radio edit)? i've only found the one that is 128kbps   :emma:

It didn't leak, all the mp3 instrumentals are leaked in 128 kbps  

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

ChicaSkas

I'll check my stuff and get back to you guys :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

dy2light

Download here

Actually, BTW, HU, and TEOG are up-converts. I checked them using spek and audacity; they're not truly lossless.

But Highway Unicorn's instrumental did leak in relatively high-quality 320kbps mp3. And it's actually in higher quality than what's in that .zip file. If I'm not mistaken, it was uploaded to a couple of places, including Tumblr.

That's because you won't find a high-quality full-length instrumental. It never actually leaked; rather, Ha4sfe4er used the radio-edit instrumental, as well as key instrumental snippets from the full-length song, to assemble a 95% official instrumental, or however he put it. My guess is that 128 kbps file is originally ripped from Soundcloud.

I don't know of any higher quality version of it, but I did decide to assemble this almost-official instrumental myself as well (mostly because I felt like it), using the highest quality audio I could find. So here it is:

https://mega.co.nz/#!zU40CT5b!FqyJB2LvsDaUAtb7JNG2F2zPuRwrs1Fy7IxIeWv8ujQ

I hope you (all) like it! :)

Willeo Soeurs

Actually, all of them is available in highest quality of 320kbps and some in lossless

Ursula Buffay

Actually, all of them is available in highest quality of 320kbps and some in lossless

No, the truth is that the 320kbps available MP3s are just an amplified version of the 128kbps ones. Anyone can do that using any MP3 editor (like Audacity).

Also all the HD videos available on YouTube (I checked them by myself), have the amplified versions.

Torsoface

But then how do you know what is the real bitrate of the track  :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
fadedsoulz

No, the truth is that the 320kbps available MP3s are just an amplified version of the 128kbps ones. Anyone can do that using any MP3 editor (like Audacity).

Also all the HD videos available on YouTube (I checked them by myself), have the amplified versions.

Are you sure you are not mistaken? Youtube audio cuts off at 16 kHz. The 320kbps versions cut off around 20 kHz. Even if you were to amplify the upper frequencies, it would sound distorted because there would be no information there. 

Archived