💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Emma's Gallery (CLOSED)

Emma

Featured Posts

Versace Hooker

Have an awesome time in Nashville! Just wondering, will my request be done before you go to Nashville?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emma

• SnowWhite

• LittleDudeNT5

• Star

Have an awesome time in Nashville! Just wondering, will my request be done before you go to Nashville?

Most likely yes. :) I started it today but really don't have inspiration rn and I didn't like how it was coming out. I'm gonna try it again in an hour or two.

Versace Hooker

Most likely yes. :) I started it today but really don't have inspiration rn and I didn't like how it was coming out. I'm gonna try it again in an hour or two.

Okay! Take your time with it. :)

TheAmericanDream:

I felt really creative with this. I hope you like it and if not, let me know. I'll change it!

pNH2Y.jpgS3MDz.jpg

Hurem

TheAmericanDream:

I felt really creative with this. I hope you like it and if not, let me know. I'll change it!

pNH2Y.jpgS3MDz.jpg

:legend: Great job!

Sure, The pics are in the spoiler, and maybe for the text... uh, how about "Do you know where this is leading us, and do we even want to go there?

+ I hope the text ( the song names) aren't a pain, I just want those pictures. :)

normal_notfairalbumartwork.jpg

FuckYouHq.jpg

TheFearHQ.jpg

I actually found high quality pictures for this (thank you Google Images)! Let me know what you think. I'll change it if you'd like. :) If you want an avatar too, I'll make one.

K6TDF.jpg

Versace Hooker

TheAmericanDream:

pNH2Y.jpgS3MDz.jpg

FLAWLESS! Thank you, Emma, I love it!

SissyFromSpace

Do you think you can combine these two into one graphic? Anysize is fine. I just want it as a twitter avatar :)

Pics:

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Nicki+Minaj/2011+American+Music+Awards+Nominees+Press/cZlHt98rUqu

http://the-fame.org/displayimage.php?album=1598&pid=94354#top_display_media

:)

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Still workin on mine? :sweat:

I'm doing it right now, but I'm having a hard time because of how LQ/grainy the pictures are. I tried looking for more HQ ones but no luck! Do you by chance have a link to that photoshoot? If not, I'll find a way to make it work.

LittleDudeNT5

I'm doing it right now, but I'm having a hard time because of how LQ/grainy the pictures are. I tried looking for more HQ ones but no luck! Do you by chance have a link to that photoshoot? If not, I'll find a way to make it work.

Sorry if I was too hasty. I noticed you did the two before me than Lances. Wasn't sure if you forgot/missed it :yes: Sorry.

No that's all I got :confuse: :shrug: Sorry.

Edited by LittleDudeNT5

Sorry if I was too hasty. I noticed you did the two before me than Lances. Wasn't sure if you forgot/missed it :yes: Sorry.

No that's all I got :confuse: :shrug: Sorry.

It's okay. :) I just do my requests by order of difficulty instead of chronologically. I'll keep working on it!