💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joe Germanotta talks "Burqa" + new music release dates

Jase

Featured Posts

Arturo

What's funny is that you guys are posting as though Joe just said that Burqa was the single. :rip:
He said it was his favorite song.
So stop freaking out about it "flopping" :rofl:

bobhabanai

May I ask you - have you ever had broken your bone or had a more serious injury? I have and it took me 6 damn months till I could finally move my arm.

I'm not talking about walking - I'm talking about dancing. I mean, you know how high Gaga's standards are when it comes to professional choreography while performing live. You can't expect her to go on stage and for her just to walk - we're talking about jumping, getting on knees, turning around while standing up, then once again making a jump... Walking is a completely subtle move. She also needs time to get in a good shape, because I'm pretty sure her leg muscles need to get extra work because of that month she spent in a wheelchair and I'm glad to know from what we've heard that she's going to yoga regulary.

Not to mention her emotional breakdown... I mean, she said herself how devastated she was to know that her tour got cancelled. In addition, some dumbass "fans" started to leave rude comments about her in the past months and how "she can't get her **** together" when it isn't her fault. Not to mention when some fans even dared to call her ugly in one photo where she squinted her eyes a little. It's pretty obvious that she isn't happy at all right now.

So releasing material when she isn't fully recovered is the last thing she needs. Especially when she wasn't in the public eye for 1 good year. She shouldn't have an OK comeback - she needs to finish up ARTPOP, prepare all the performances, app and other things and make a STRONG comeback.

Look, I know that you all are starving for material, but if she listens to all of you and releases something immediately when she's not ready, she'll flop. She needs to get ready and when she'll be ready and steady, she'll be confident with a release.

Like, some artists release albums in 5 years time and none of their fans complain and y'all can't even handle extra 2 months :laughga:

**** the music industry...i dont give a **** if she flops, the only reason i dont want her to is cus than we will have a short era....but to tell u the truth todays # 1s are sooo smh....no originality...all sound the like the same generic pitbul will i am ****...she can flop all she wants as long as she stays true to her self...i rather have flops like mary the night 24/7....than #1s like give me everything tonight , scream and shout, california girls, wide awake, birthday cake 

i'm fan a because she sings judas and not "bad boy", because she sings marry the night and not "don't give and believe" .....she is not taylor swift *lol* i love gagas metaphors, i feel connected to them because they are interesting. the balance is important for her songs, that the non-fans have an idea what the song is saying to them and on the other side the song can inspire their fantasy and thinking with the metaphors. 

i feel like she should stop with the contraversy, thats all, i would love to have a pieceful dance era like we had on the fame....no peta on her ass, no madonna problems, no religions banning her shows....

Hexxx

i'm waiting for TEA

Edited by brandon68
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

LittIe Monster

I've honestly secluded myself of any Gaga news recently.

Not sure what to think tbh. 

@whoriscope ig

Katie14

May I ask you - have you ever had broken your bone or had a more serious injury? I have and it took me 6 damn months till I could finally move my arm.

I'm not talking about walking - I'm talking about dancing. I mean, you know how high Gaga's standards are when it comes to professional choreography while performing live. You can't expect her to go on stage and for her just to walk - we're talking about jumping, getting on knees, turning around while standing up, then once again making a jump... Walking is a completely subtle move. She also needs time to get in a good shape, because I'm pretty sure her leg muscles need to get extra work because of that month she spent in a wheelchair and I'm glad to know from what we've heard that she's going to yoga regulary.

Not to mention her emotional breakdown... I mean, she said herself how devastated she was to know that her tour got cancelled. In addition, some dumbass "fans" started to leave rude comments about her in the past months and how "she can't get her **** together" when it isn't her fault. Not to mention when some fans even dared to call her ugly in one photo where she squinted her eyes a little. It's pretty obvious that she isn't happy at all right now.

So releasing material when she isn't fully recovered is the last thing she needs. Especially when she wasn't in the public eye for 1 good year. She shouldn't have an OK comeback - she needs to finish up ARTPOP, prepare all the performances, app and other things and make a STRONG comeback.

Look, I know that you all are starving for material, but if she listens to all of you and releases something immediately when she's not ready, she'll flop. She needs to get ready and when she'll be ready and steady, she'll be confident with a release.

Like, some artists release albums in 5 years time and none of their fans complain and y'all can't even handle extra 2 months :laughga:

Very well said  :clap:

Giorno Giovanna

1st single - June 6th 2013

Album - August 15th 2013

:ARTPOP:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

chromatikev

What's funny is that you guys are posting as though Joe just said that Burqa was the single. :rip:

He said it was his favorite song.

So stop freaking out about it "flopping" :rofl:

:worship: 

Anderson123

when they ask what his favorite song is what did he respond?

Burqa.

RAMROD

He's totally a DILF  :heat:

Ikr?!

Whenever I see him I feel like:

tumblr_mm3fw9YjQM1snntjoo1_500.gif

This. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

rachetfag

all of you who have birthdays in July, August, September and want an announcement on that day i hope your parents get you a snake as a present and put it up your ass.

GreenEyes

the thing is that in judas gaga could overlap te religious part, she didnt have to call it judas, yet she did, se culd have chose any other name, yet she chose a bible name...its just for attention, i see not other reason...its not artictic it was stupid...all im saying is hta i hope burqua wont offend any one..and gaga will be hated by every living soul

Uh no, she isn't a boring person singing a love song. Judas made it way more interesting. Just stop with the Burqa ****, she isn't a ***, It is way better to take risks then to be boring. You don't just write songs to have it attention seeking. 

lauramonster

not really happy with the burqa thing but oh well.. we have time for get ready. xD

Emvee

So "Burqa" really exists.

tumblr_m4x3cpKNGr1r1d5m4.gif

I'm tired of defending this b---h.

Burqa ends up being my favorite song on ARTPOP.

:laughga:

Edited by Effigy

• Shadow locked this topic