Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

So after I find out that Gaga will be in the 2nd part I looked about the first film and I have few questions :laughga:

Since Robert R. is the director is going to be like MK - B movie, and Sin City's box office is around 3 M considering the fact that the budget was around 40M pretty much the film flopped on  Bionic levels ... why are they making 2nd film then :huh:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Sin City's box office was around $150m, where did you get $3m? :huh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Michael

In what alternate world did Sin City gross $3 million? The movie was a mega hit, and also a masterpiece. It was in no way a 'B movie' either.

Pure Adrenaline

In what alternate world did Sin City gross $3 million? The movie was a mega hit, and also a masterpiece. It was in no way a 'B movie' either.

Oh my mistake sorry I got wrong info :laughga:

So this is going to be the first movie Gagas in that may gross morethan 100m yay

Michael

:omg: whaaat

Idk i read it here http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0401792/ :shrug:

Idk you must be unfamiliar with Sin City, but that movie was huge when it came out.

Oh my mistake sorry I got wrong info :laughga:

So this is going to be the first movie Gagas in that may gross morethan 100m yay

:laughga: Its okay sis. Let's hope so :excited2: I can't wait to see her in it.

Pure Adrenaline

Idk you must be unfamiliar with Sin City, but that movie was huge when it came out.

:laughga: Its okay sis. Let's hope so :excited2: I can't wait to see her in it.

Me too I thought when I saw the trailer that she was the googoo dancer

elijahfan

Sin City grossed $158,753,820 at the box office, and is considered by many as Rob Rodriguez's best film... It's even ranked #165 on the IMDb list of the 250 best films of all time. So yay, I think that totally deserves a sequel...  :toofunny: Talks about a sequel had started as soon as the first film had come out, it took them pretty much 10 years to finally make it.

Also, with Robert Rodriguez: you probably need to learn that the guy can make wonders with very low budgets... He does EVERYTHING, from scriptwriting, to directing, producing, editing... he's also a visual effects supervisor. He makes all his movies independently through his production company Troublemaker - he's also extremely appreciated amongst filmmakers and actors, who accept significant pay cuts to feature in his films. In other words: he does whatever the **** he wants, and thank God there are still directors out there in Hollywood who are able to do this. Spy Kids, Spy Kids 3D and Sin City are his biggest box office smashes, and non of them has cost more than $40 million to make.

Sin City grossed $158,753,820 at the box office, and is considered by many as Rob Rodriguez's best film... It's even ranked #165 on the IMDb list of the 250 best films of all time. So yay, I think that totally deserves a sequel...  :toofunny: Talks about a sequel had started as soon as the first film had come out, it took them pretty much 10 years to finally make it.

Also, with Robert Rodriguez: you probably need to learn that the guy can make wonders with very low budgets... He does EVERYTHING, from scriptwriting, to directing, producing, editing... he's also a visual effects supervisor. He makes all his movies independently through his production company Troublemaker - he's also extremely appreciated amongst filmmakers and actors, who accept significant pay cuts to feature in his films. In other words: he does whatever the **** he wants, and thank God there are still directors out there in Hollywood who are able to do this. Spy Kids, Spy Kids 3D and Sin City are his biggest box office smashes, and non of them has cost more than $40 million to make.

Do you know if Tarantino is involved this time around? :) I know he was directing one scene (the one with Josh Hartness) last time!

elijahfan

Do you know if Tarantino is involved this time around? :) I know he was directing one scene (the one with Josh Hartness) last time!

Not this time, nope. And actually, the scene he directed is the one in the car when Clive Owen imagines a conversation with Benicio del Toro's corpse :)

Danny Boy

Sin City did not flop, it did incredibly well.

It's getting a second film because the first got wide acclaim and it looks visually extraordinary. 

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived