💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

I've started seeing adverts for The Great Gatsby on the tele (also), and I was hoping to hear some Lana. But I didn't, though her name was shown for about a quarter of a second. Which was fun. Anyhow the film looks epic and I can't wait to see it. Same with Fast 6, which we're getting closer and closer to :excited2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

^ U gotta see The Great gatsby it already toppled Iron Man 3 from the 1st spot in U.S. Box Office!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Hunky Dory

Watched Inglourious Basterds today - great film, Tarantino is fab! Still looking forward to watching Gatsby, it's meant to be a riot!

Excuse me? CATCHING FIRE DIS NOVEMBAH :party:

and add me to the club :hor:

I cannot wait too for the sequel of the Hunger Games!  :excited2: Anyway, you're now added to the club! Thanks for joining!  :hug:

Xgongiviguess

I cannot wait too for the sequel of the Hunger Games!  :excited2: Anyway, you're now added to the club! Thanks for joining!  :hug:

I JUST FINISHED THE BOOK YESTERDAY :cryga:

there is not District 12 anymore

Gaga is Life

^ U gotta see The Great gatsby it already toppled Iron Man 3 from the 1st spot in U.S. Box Office!!

I'm hyped for it :excited2:

Ugh I want to watch all these new films so bad!! But ;_________; I'll just watch in the sidelines and watch everyone spazz okay!

Watched Inglourious Basterds today - great film, Tarantino is fab! Still looking forward to watching Gatsby, it's meant to be a riot!

Yes Inglourious was badass!

RAMROD

Ugh I want to watch all these new films so bad!! But ;_________; I'll just watch in the sidelines and watch everyone spazz okay!

Yes Inglourious was badass!

Why is that? U cannot watch?

Why is that? U cannot watch?

Since I live in Japan sometimes the releases are -really- late since they have to subtitle it... and even dub it sometimes :cryga:

RAMROD

Since I live in Japan sometimes the releases are -really- late since they have to subtitle it... and even dub it sometimes :cryga:

O! That is so contradictory with the music release!

I thought Japan would get everything first. :fan:

Dubbing is no fun tbh :noparty:

AquaFire Witch

Robert is a GOD to me. Been a fan for so many years and I am so proud of him.

I loved it although I saw it in extreme XD and want to go watch it on a regular screen now.

It was a lot darker which I loved and they did the comedy well. Typical Tony Stark!

Just got news that he might get 100 million for two more IRON Man films! They say if this happens it will make him the highest paid actor in the history of Hollywood!!!!!!!!!

MTV: 'Fast & Furious 6' Blasts Forward With Exclusive Clip

Unique vehicles are a mainstay of the "Fast and the Furious" franchise, but the upcoming "Fast & Furious 6" is the first time audiences have ever seen a full-fledged, military-grade tank racing after the souped-up muscle cars or tricked-out imports driven by our heroes.

A brand-new clip just debuted on MTV, and in it, Tej Parker (Chris "Ludacris" Bridges) relays updates to his teammates during a high-stakes heist, leading to what promises to be one of the most unexpected chase sequences in the series' history. They've got a tank!"

Watch it here

Mmm Idk... never really been a big fan of the Fast and Furious franchise.. too Hollywood for me :laughga:

ryhanna

I've never even seen a Fast and Furious film. :laughga: Are they actually good movies or just generic car films? 

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived