šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I am not sure why I am not very excited with Man Of Steel though?

Maybe still dissapointed over the last one. :noparty:

Ā 

This weekend will catch TheĀ GreatĀ Gatsby, and next week Star Trek! :party:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

I am not sure why I am not very excited with Man Of Steel though?

Maybe still dissapointed over the last one. :noparty:

Ā 

This weekend will catch TheĀ GreatĀ Gatsby, and next week Star Trek! :party:

Superman Returns by Bryan Singer was one of the most boring superhero films I've ever seen. I hope Man of Steel wouldn't be that bad since Zack Snyder is now the director. One of his better known films, 300 was quite good.Ā 

Gaga is Life

Fast and Furious 6 is getting near!Ā  :excited2:

I've started seeing ads for it on the tele (during The Good Wife :excited:) :excited2:

RAMROD

Superman Returns by Bryan Singer was one of the most boring superhero films I've ever seen. I hope Man of Steel wouldn't be that bad since Zack Snyder is now the director. One of his better known films, 300 was quite good.

Indeed it was. It's a shame.

The costume was great but there's not much hoing pn in that film.

It was like, please hold my pop corn I'm going to take some power nap. :blehga:

I will wait to see how it is with this one.

I suppose I will check it out on later dates.

Synder is hot and cold to me.

I love 300 and Sucker Punch.

But Watchmen was a little bit eh.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Hello my name is Johana can you add me to the club pleasE?? :excited2:
Ā 
I can't watch the most recently released blockbusters since I live in Japan now :Jase:

But what did you guys think of Django? The acting? Tarantino?? :DD

Hello my name is Johana can you add me to the club pleasE?? :excited2:

Ā 

I can't watch the most recently released blockbusters since I live in Japan now :Jase:

But what did you guys think of Django? The acting? Tarantino?? :DD

Added. Thanks for joining, Johana!Ā  :hug:

Ā 

As for Django Unchained, I find Leonardo DiCaprio as arguably the best actor in that film in his role as Calvin. It perfectly suits him. Tarantino was also great... but if we compare it to his past works, I would not probably consider it among his very best for some reason, well at least for me.Ā 

Added. Thanks for joining, Johana!Ā  :hug:

Ā 

As for Django Unchained, I find Leonardo DiCaprio as arguably the best actor in that film in his role as Calvin. It perfectly suits him. Tarantino was also great... but if we compare it to his past works, I would not probably consider it among his very best for some reason, well at least for me.Ā 

Ā 

No I feel the same exact way! I thought the movie was great overall, but definitely not his best - just in terms of the creativeness of the plot. But I feel his characterization was on point! I loved DiCaprio's acting as well - he really carried that movie :)

Ā 

I also loved how he wasn't afraid to get really dirty about that era in history. Although some of it wasn't factually correct, it was realistic enough to make me feel sick to my stomach. All that combined with action packed scenes and a love story, aha, pure entertainment indeed.

FIRST LOOK:Ā 
Ā 
Big Hero 6
From Walt Disney Animation Studios
Release Date: November 2014

Ā 

Ā 

Set in a fictional metropolis called San Fransokyo (a portmanteau inspired by San Francisco and Tokyo), Big Hero 6 will be centered on a young prodigy named Hiro Hamada and his self-created robot Baymax, both of whom uncover a criminal plot and must join a team of inexperienced crime fighters.Ā 

Hunky Dory

Hi! Please could I sign up?

Watched the new Iron Man about three weeks ago and honestly can't get enough of it! I wanted to go and see it again but I'm going to see Gatsby next week but that should be good!

Robert Downey Jr is the bomb! I've definitely fallen for his charms! :)

RAMROD

Dayum Leo is so good in Great Gatsby like seriously if Oscar snubbed him again it will be tragic.

Hi! Please could I sign up?

Watched the new Iron Man about three weeks ago and honestly can't get enough of it! I wanted to go and see it again but I'm going to see Gatsby next week but that should be good!

Robert Downey Jr is the bomb! I've definitely fallen for his charms! :)

You're always welcome! Thank you for joining the club.Ā  :hug:

Ā 

Hope you'd enjoy The Great Gatsby! It was such a blast! It's easily one of the best films this year.Ā 

Oh wow I love their take on Tokyo. It looks almost exactly like it does here except 50-60 years later haha. Although I think they could've come up with a better name than San Fransokyo to be honest... Idk I find that name kind of ugly :laughga: might just be me though.

Ā 

Anyways looks pretty good! :)

Oh wow I love their take on Tokyo. It looks almost exactly like it does here except 50-60 years later haha. Although I think they could've come up with a better name than San Fransokyo to be honest... Idk I find that name kind of ugly :laughga: might just be me though.

Ā 

Anyways looks pretty good! :)

Agreed. They could have found a better name for the place... but it really does look great. It's also exciting since it's the first Disney film to feature animated Marvel characters.Ā  :excited2:

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived