Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga in Chicago (4/28)

drew

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who doesn't want ARTPOP to be released soon? I'm enjoying this period of time with no news and pure speculation  :heart:  :heart:

DriverMonster

True! This time will get more and more exciting until the climax of the album release then you don't have much to look forward to for a few years.

Am I the only one who doesn't want ARTPOP to be released soon? I'm enjoying this period of time with no news and pure speculation :heart: :heart:

Alannah

i thought her pointing at her wrist could be her pointing to the ARTPOP tattoo? 

What I thought, tbh.

Also -- not all Chicago monsters are like that. Some of us don't mind politely waiting.

SEANGT

Before this fanbase whips itself into a frenzy followed by a nuclear meltdown (again), let's just go over this logically and calmly.

-In the tweet, the girl mentioned that they said (falsely) that they had all put their cameras away. She has mentioned before that she has been asked not to take photos and then says she won't and does it anyway.

-In the same tweet about putting their cameras away, she said that Gaga said, "You'll have to wait for ARTPOP." In other words, "Please stop trying to get all these pictures of me while I am in my self-impsosed blackout until I am ready to start really promoting ARTPOP."

-Then in another tweet it says that Gaga pointed to her wrist, then to her lips and said, "ARTPOP." In other words, "In case you didn't hear me or weren't listening, please wait for ARTPOP before taking all these photos."

That's how I'm going to take it anyway and I would advise as many people as possible to do the same rather than think it's some sign about ARTPOP being near.

If this encounter even happened (since it's just troll twitter monsters giving us info) this makes the most sense to me. Thanks for typing this out! 

Mama Ru

If this encounter even happened (since it's just troll twitter monsters giving us info) this makes the most sense to me. Thanks for typing this out! 

No problem! I haven't checked all the tweets on Twitter, but from what it shows in the OP, it looks like at least some of this came from PrincessDie96. She has shared actual photos before and so I have some degree of faith in her in regards to her actually telling the truth about the times she has supposedly seen Gaga. However, she has mentioned before that Gaga's bodyguard recognizes her and has asked her before to give Gaga space or not take pics, etc, so if Gaga really said/did the things mentioned in the tweets, I think it's fair to interpret them as Gaga asking for some privacy or space and not some sort of cryptic ARTPOP announcement.

That said, everyone's going to take it as some sort of ARTPOP hint anyway and then have a meltdown when we don't get any news but what can you do? :shrug: 

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Highway Capricorn

Yass! Gagz Is Coming To Slay Everyone (Except Kween Katy :whitney: )!

quiero-quiero-o.gif

But of course

iMiDl5bXkxtVD.gif

Shadow

This is like spotting ufos now. What's real? :smh:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived