Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Please save us Lady Gaga!  :worship2:  :worship2:  :worship2:  :worship2:

:excited2: :excited2: 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interludicrous

Not having a blue check and the oldest tweet only going back as far as April 8th, I'm calling fake.

Plus the images they used on their page are so LQ it's killing me.

Jjang

This girl catches no break,True hardworking woman!

So this is like the 777 tour? :excited2:

FCW9FoO.gif

Alien Tulip

I'm remaining hesitant on this...

This but if its true I hope to god it's not another installment of the btw ball. It should be her best hits like Just dance,poker face,paparazzi,bad romance, telephone, alejandro,born this way,you and i,judas (I wish), the edge of glory and her new single (if its out by then) a mini concert basically like the sydney monster hall and iheart radio performance

Seeka

Not having a blue check and the oldest tweet only going back as far as April 8th, I'm calling fake.

That's it. let's move this to rumors.

THE GODDESS IS ABOUT TO COME BACK :excited2:  :worship:  :legend:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

So she's gonna tour for ARTPOP?!?! Or finish the BTWB in the places she missed in the winter.....?

It seems way too sudden for an ARTPOP tour tbh........ We don't even have the first single yet....

Plus concerts are always announced and tickets go on sale MONTHS ahead of time..... It's already almost May....

I think it would be a promo tour! It's a good idea, because she would promote herself because she is in a big "blackout" now. 

romonster

I think it's a good idea. That way she can make up for the cancelled BTWBall dates and promote the lead single from ARTPOP during the summer.

Rollercoaster

It's not going to be a tour like a tour, but a promotional tour, like she did in 2011 for BTW, visiting places, performing singles and promo tracks etc. You people lol

Americano

It's not going to be a tour like a tour, but a promotional tour, like she did in 2011 for BTW, visiting places, performing singles and promo tracks etc. You people lol

No... They mean like the 777 tour

OMG well I see it starting in the US since she canceled there and the thirst is huge!

Hopefully and I hope her hip is doing well and all! 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived