💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR: Gaga to tour in the summer

tiffa

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga Preps For Post Surgery Summer Tour!
April 25, 2013

Lady-Gaga-Ethan-Miller-1-300x200.jpg

LADY GAGA

Sources associated with Lady Gaga’s team announced on Twitter today that she is in the process of planning a summer tour.   This news comes to us after Gaga had to cancel her Born This Way Ball tour in February because of needing hip surgery, and having the joint condition known as synovitis.  According to Rolling Stone, that cancelation cost $30 million.

While we wait for more details on this developing story, don’t forget that Gaga is said to be hard at work on her forthcoming album, known as ARTPOP. She even announced via Twitter that she’d be working with photographer Terry Richardson on a documentary related to ARTPOP.  We’ll keep you posted as we learn more. Go get em Mother Monster!

Source: http://jmp.io/c0h

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many times have we heard this rumor around the mill, hmm?  :lolgaga:

I hardly pay attention to rumors... so no clue. but it's annoying. :(

PaperIz

I don't think so. She's still recovering. I could imagine her doing a small one maybe like Rihanna's 777 Tour. Just a few dates with probably a really pretty stage + minimal dancing. Maybe some acoustic shows. But really I doubt she'd do any touring until next year.

She doesn't even have any music to use on a tour, and she can't really tour and promo at the same time, at least not effectively. I really doubt it.

Zilla

None of Gaga's team confirmed anything, so it's completely false. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

heavymlover

I don't think so. Touring requires a lot of effort, and even if she recovery is a complete success, she needs to take a break from touring schedules and all that stuff. I'm sure she wants to be focused on promoting ARTPOP, and a tour would clash with her promo schedule.

I hardly pay attention to rumors... so no clue. but it's annoying. :(

It's been around way too many times, unless I hear something from Gaga or Haus directly I wouldn't believe anything.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived