MarryTheSequins

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

So I made this on photoshop...

698383512_700.jpg

Can I try re-doing it? Like make my own version? I effin' love your idea! :flutter: So ARTPOP-ish! :legend:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Interesting concept. Not sure wether I like the wings tho. The castle looks great, so does her hair. A bit too much purple for my taste!

JoeMo

Her position is sort of meant to be that she's about to rise up I guess, with the wings too :) The snow? :flop:

:toofloppy:

Could you suggest improvements then? :flop:

Indeed.

Well first of all the background. It's nice, but it's LQ. And the cutting around the castle isn't that great.

GaGas face doesn't really look right, colour wise. It needs to be slightly 'warmer' to match the body.

The cutting around the body is quite poor. Actually the cutting in general is quite poor. You should use the polygon tool to get a sharper edge.

Around the shoes - shes kneeling on that platform but it just looks like she's been slapped on there. Needs a shadow.

And finally I would say the tattoos. (the back one especailly). It's far too obvious it's been photoshopped.

Like I said, I think it's an amazing and beautiful concept - and if these things would be worked on and everything was looking polished, it would be the best fanmade ARTPOP cover by far. Keep practicing.  :party: 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

MarryTheSequins

Indeed.

Well first of all the background. It's nice, but it's LQ. And the cutting around the castle isn't that great.

GaGas face doesn't really look right, colour wise. It needs to be slightly 'warmer' to match the body.

The cutting around the body is quite poor. Actually the cutting in general is quite poor. You should use the polygon tool to get a sharper edge.

Around the shoes - shes kneeling on that platform but it just looks like she's been slapped on there. Needs a shadow.

And finally I would say the tattoos. (the back one especailly). It's far too obvious it's been photoshopped.

Like I said, I think it's an amazing and beautiful concept - and if these things would be worked on and everything was looking polished, it would be the best fanmade ARTPOP cover by far. Keep practicing.  :party: 

I intended to go back and cut the castle properly and then couldn't be bothered :lmao:

Thanks for your tips. :hug:

Archived