Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

My unofficial DVD/Blu-Ray of The Born This Way Ball

D1SC0STICK

Featured Posts

I have a question: since you are putting this out in "Blu-ray" quality, are you putting just as much emphasis on the audio as you are the video? The Monster Ball Blu-ray had a pretty excellent lossless audio track. With a concert DVD/Blu-ray, the audio is just as important as the visuals. I know you probably aren't an audio engineer, but it would be nice to at least get some channel separation and maybe some good low frequency effects where needed.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustHMLover

so you will use performances from all around the world ? 

and 1 more question :) will you use the versions of "Governmenr Hooker", "Americano", "Judas" and so on with the guns ? 

Great work !

totalhate

i think hair has so many transitions (changes of angle) that it makes me a headache

HANZ

I love the fact that you are using performances from all around the world :worship:  :excited2:

that's what I wanted from the BTWBALL DVD that never happened

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

D1SC0STICK

I love the fact that you are using performances from all around the world :worship:  :excited2:

that's what I wanted from the BTWBALL DVD that never happened

Thank you :)!

Find your freedom in the music.

• 2 weeks later...
ChicaSkas

b.um.p :Chica: :famous:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Aguinaga09

i think hair has so many transitions (changes of angle) that it makes me a headache

Agree, but other than that good job :] 

WeWantTheFame

This is perfect! You are perfect! With this in my life, everything is perfect! <3 Please please PLEASE tell me you'll be releasing this as a DVD in full?????

We aren't just a fan base, we are a family.

• 2 weeks later...
Daenerys

When will you release the full thing? :O

SOON  :creepflop:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• 2 weeks later...

so where is your DVD?

you better not be like those guys from Lady Gaga A Go Go

T4kDM.gif

i confronted him about this on facebook awhile back ago because he wasn't giving us enough updates/info/previews to really draw any attention to it..but yet he wanted to have say 100 followers to get one video leak then the next goal was 150or200 for another preview...he's relying on attention/fans/followers before he releases anything and that's the only way he will release this is if it gets the attention and fan crowd he believes it deserves..which is really disapointing because i was looking forward to this....it was suppose to be released this month

i confronted him about this on facebook awhile back ago because he wasn't giving us enough updates/info/previews to really draw any attention to it..but yet he wanted to have say 100 followers to get one video leak then the next goal was 150or200 for another preview...he's relying on attention/fans/followers before he releases anything and that's the only way he will release this is if it gets the attention and fan crowd he believes it deserves..which is really disapointing because i was looking forward to this....it was suppose to be released this month

oh god I knew this would happen, 

he is just like those guys from lady gaga a go go :sick:

it's sad when monsters do this to their own fanbase, I feel betrayed

Archived