Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sara's GGD Thread Archive Service!

Sara

Featured Posts

Sara

#PopIndustry: The Next Generation (S3) please? :hor:

Oops I didn't see your post until just now.  :flop:   I'll make an archive as soon as I get back to my main computer.  :)

:sara:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops I didn't see your post until just now.   :flop:   I'll make an archive as soon as I get back to my main computer.   :)

:sara:

:toofloppy: Thanks xoxo :hug:

Sara

Another archive request :megaflop: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=43095

Might I ask, why don't pictures/gifs/the threads layout properly in the browser, or is just Chrome? :hug: Thanks again ;)

They don't? I tried it in Chrome on my laptop and they looked okay. (?) Can you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks! :)

EDIT: Make sure you unzip the entire archive to your machine, and then open the "index.html".

They don't? I tried it in Chrome on my laptop and they looked okay. (?) Can you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks! :)

EDIT: Make sure you unzip the entire archive to your machine, and then open the "index.html".

It works :hug:

Sara

It works :hug:

:party:

Do you need the season 2 thread too?  I could pack that up!

:party:

Do you need the season 2 thread too?  I could pack that up!

I've got that, but thanks anyhoo ;) I was looking at the individual pages that's what was wrong :)

• 2 weeks later...

there is any way to recover the emoticons from April Fools day? :)

Hmmmm....not directly, like in a thread I could zip up or something. But if there are specific emoticons you want, I could ask Kayla if she still have them. :)

Hmmmm....not directly, like in a thread I could zip up or something. But if there are specific emoticons you want, I could ask Kayla if she still have them. :)

yes pls i want the LOL and Tbh emoticons if its possible :hug:

Archived