Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's manager: 'CDs are still a huge business'

Bye

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anthagio

Wow, so Gaga is spending more money to create this app than the album itself? They're serious about this app.

Didymus

Wow, so Gaga is spending more money to create this app than the album itself? They're serious about this app.

Well, actually, ARTPOP was a huge multimedia project and Gaga said that the app and the album are just a small piece of it, since it would last throughout her whole career :excited: I'm so excited!

But yeah, the app is definitely ten times more important than the album.

GagaMyBlood95

hmm the app is so mysterious... I mean, It could be like this, that, but one thing is for sure-it will be awesome and a huge huge huge success for the Haus of Gaga...

I also think it will be a huge contribute to her sales as for the singles, the same with the album itself!

As for the CDs, idk, I have like more than 20-30 different albums in my computer, but I just have Gaga's two albums like CDs :)

VforVendetta

Cds are always better. Music loses her importance when it is just digital. It is just pixels, its nothing...

I buy CD's for all my faves, I love collecting them!

Lady Gaga

Britney Spears

Dido 

Madonna (didn't get MDNA, I consider Hard Candy her final album)

Cds are always better. Music loses her importance when it is just digital. It is just pixels, its nothing...

LOL pixels...  :awkney:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Forrest Gump

Well, actually, ARTPOP was a huge multimedia project and Gaga said that the app and the album are just a small piece of it, since it would last throughout her whole career :excited: I'm so excited!

But yeah, the app is definitely ten times more important than the album.

meh...

at the end of the day, the music is all that matters, not how many effects you can use as an app to promote it.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived