šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Happy Birthday 'Judas'!

Guille

Featured Posts

Slayer

I can't believe it's two years old. I remember how much I had it on repeat before the album came out. Ā It was really disappointing when Judas didn't live up to everybody's expectations in terms of sales.Ā 

Ā 

But you know what? Gaga played it safe with Judas, because it DOES sound a lot like Bad Romance. The relatively mundane performance of it in the charts shows that people want Gaga to take risks. And I think the risk-taking Gaga is exactly the kind of Gaga she wants to be.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

amennnn. I remember watching the Google Goes Gaga interview and when she talked about Judas she didn't seem nearly as excited as the first single or the album. She said "it's a much more 'gaga' record" with a sort of attitude like "this is what people think I am."Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Exactly! I think Judas was the first and last time Gaga ever gave us what people expected from her. And I think she learned her lesson, tbh.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was by far the best single and video from born this way :legend:

it deserves to be whorshipped in every single way and the controversy the song had when it was released made me love it even more

BOW THE **** DOWN

2415129m4TIKyre.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

aaronyoji

is there any possible demo snippets lurking around out there?? apparently its different than the album version.Ā 

Ā 

i can remember the day i heard judas on the radio. it was magical. i mustve listened to it like 15 times later that night.Ā 

the description of it by popjustice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

President Trump

happy birthday to the song that ruined her career? no thanks

Ma ma pa pa pa

Two years already :rip: Have a decent anniversary, Judas :awkney:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived