💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga saves GagaDaily moderator with hip replacement

Sara

Featured Posts

Gaga.For.Gaga

I keep thinking about this and how wonderful it is for Emma to get the medical help she needs.  :wub:

:party: . :wub:

I just hope Emma isn't hounded by the press for interviews.

I already declined any requests to be interviewed.

For those wondering, I've had hip problems since I was three (yes, three.. imagine that) when they dislocated for the first time.  I also have arthritis in both hips (in other words, there's no cartilage left, so it's literally bone-on-bone AND dislocated at the moment)  I've known about needing a replacement for over two and a half years now, and when I finally did decide to go through with it, I was referred to a different doctor (my main orthopedist is technically in pediatrics and hasn't done a hip replacement in years), and it got pushed back twice.  I was supposed to see him in February.

That's when Gaga reached out and offered to help me. :heart: I so wish I could return the favor somehow, but I'll never be able to do something that big!

iAstroLeo

This is one of the reasons I love Gaga so much, she actually cares about her fans. She's not like others popstars faking liking their fans just to get their records sold, and we can see them in actions like these.

Proud to be a gaga stan tbh :pawsup:

I already declined any requests to be interviewed.

For those wondering, I've had hip problems since I was three (yes, three.. imagine that) when they dislocated for the first time.  I also have arthritis in both hips (in other words, there's no cartilage left, so it's literally bone-on-bone AND dislocated at the moment)  I've known about needing a replacement for over two and a half years now, and when I finally did decide to go through with it, I was referred to a different doctor (my main orthopedist is technically in pediatrics and hasn't done a hip replacement in years), and it got pushed back twice.  I was supposed to see him in February.

That's when Gaga reached out and offered to help me. :heart: I so wish I could return the favor somehow, but I'll never be able to do something that big!

That's too bad, sorry about your predicament, but I'm sure the procedure will go a long way torwards making things better. Maybe if Gaga is feeling especially generous, she'll give you her gold chair to wheel around in while you recover. :dead:

lodylody

This is such a beautiful thing....  

I'm so happy you'll be given the help you need Emma :hug:

Nearly burst in tears when I saw this, it's just such a wonderful thing.... :flutter:

Jesse Pinkman

Omg, to think that a celebrity will help out someone who is just a fan and a mod of a form that's dedicated to them is beyond me. This shoes that Gaga truly does love her fans, all of the other celebrities will never do something like this just out of pure genuine concern. Gaga is truly amazing and this makes me appreciate her 1000x more. I hope everything goes well Emma :hug:

It's science, bitch

AquaFire Witch

I'm crying right now. She has such a huge heart, that's why I love her :heart:

Wow.

I'm also happy for Emma!! So amazing

I was probably going to write just what you said.

This is why I love her. She's such a humanitarian and it doesn't come off as somebody trying to get attention off of her good deeds. This is how she was raised!

Arizonadream777

She really is the second coming of christ! Kidding!

I really love Gaga's heart. If only there where more people like her. This world would

be such a better place. I feel lucky to be a fan.

Woolfsmck

What an amazingly generous thing to do...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

George Black

That's one of the reasons why she's such a wonderful human being. She cares about the others

zexion_armando

This is amazing, but I can't shake the feeling this is going to lead to more "Gaga, my tooth is sore, can I see your dentist on your dime?"

spam on her twitter and what not.

Of course, if Gaga could, she would act as the entire worlds little fairy fierce monster.

Antidote

I was probably going to write just what you said.

This is why I love her. She's such a humanitarian and it doesn't come off as somebody trying to get attention off of her good deeds. This is how she was raised!

Yeah it's horrible when someone helps others just to get attention :smh:

I feel like everything Gaga does is coming straight from her heart :wub:

• Shadow locked this topic