💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PopCrush's Top 10 Gaga Videos

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

jaspermatt

10 - Judas

Gaga joins up with a motorcycle gang in the video for ‘Judas,’ the second single from ‘Born This Way.’ The clip pairs religious imagery like crosses and a crown of thorns with the lyrics in which Gaga calls herself “a holy fool†who fell in love with Judas.

Though the clip caused a furor in some circles for supposedly attacking religion, Gaga humorously brushed off the kerfuffle, telling MTV, “In my opinion, the only controversial thing about this video is that I’m wearing Christian Lacroix and Chanel in the same frame.â€

9 - Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

Though never released as a single in the U.S., ‘Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)’ produced a music video that is notable because it presents Gaga as more of a Katy Perry-style, pastel pop confection rather than the bada– chick she portrays in her more recent videos.

It’s a novelty to see Gaga wearing flower dresses and bow ties in her hair and innocently teasing, “I wish you’d never looked at me that way.†We doubt she would release a video like this today, which makes ‘Eh, Eh’ fascinating to watch.

8 - Poker Face

Gaga showed her ‘Poker Face’ in this video for her second No. 1 single. The clip doesn’t contain the complex plots of some of Gaga’s later work. Instead, we see the glammed-up singer dancing around a mansion, looking s-xy as she teases both the guys and girls during a game of strip poker.

While there might not be a set story, you can’t help but stare at Mama Monster as she arises from a pool wearing skin-tight, black pleather and poses alongside two massive Great Danes. She also creates another memorable moment by sporting glow-in-the-dark sunglasses with the blinking words “POP†and “CULTURE.â€

7 - Alejandro

In ‘Alejandro,’ from 2009’s ‘The Fame Monster,’ Gaga tries to push as many buttons as possible by combining the often-controversial topics of s-x and religion.

The nine-minute clip features Lady Gaga dressed as both a platform heel-wearing nun who swallows rosary beads and a wannabe dominatrix who manhandles men who wear high heels. She also wears a gun bra and gives a nod to Madonna with a black-and-white scene, in which Gaga dances around wearing long pants and a black vest, recalling the ‘Vogue’ video.

6 - You and I

Gaga surprised local residents by filming the video for her pop-rock-country stomper ‘You and I’ in the small town of Springfield, Neb., hometown of the song’s inspiration, her on-again, off-again boyfriend Luc Carl (who she’s officially off with, as of right now).

The video depicts Gaga in her most chic attire walking all the way from New York City to the cornfields of the Cornhusker State in search of the man she can’t live without. She also wears her mother’s actual wedding dress and makes out with herself, as alter ego Jo Calderone. But Gaga’s real-life love interest, Taylor Kinney, acts in the video as well, and from the metaphorical torture he puts her through, it becomes clear he’s the only man for the Monster queen.

5 - Marry the Night

‘Marry the Night’ might’ve been Lady Gaga’s least successful single, but its 14-minute video was unquestionably one of her most ambitious yet.

The clip revolves around scenes in which a naked Gaga has a nervous breakdown, inspired by her real-life experience after she was dropped by her first record label. During filming, the scene went on for 30 minutes without a cut as Gaga got into character to recreate those painful feelings. She called the sequence “the most honest moment in that video of everything I’ve ever done.â€

4 - Born This Way

For the first short film from her all-important ‘Born This Way’ album, Gaga wasn’t about to issue some lame, unimaginative video.

In the video for the LP’s title song, she goes high-concept, producing what she calls “the manifesto of Mother Monster,†a futuristic tale in which she births a new race that harbors no prejudice. Unicorns and skeleton zombies also make appearances as she sings about accepting and loving yourself. Oh, and she looks smokin’ hot while dancing up a storm.

3 - Paparazzi

Just as her popularity was really starting to explode worldwide, Gaga released a thought-provoking ‘Paparazzi’ clip with the help of acclaimed director Jonas Akerlund.

Early in the video, tabloid headlines report that Gaga is washed up and declare the end of her career. Later, Gaga poisons her lover (played by ‘True Blood’ actor Alexander SkarsgÃ¥rd) and calls 911 to report, “I just killed my boyfriend.†As she’s arrested, newspaper headlines read, “She’s back,†and “We love her again!â€

The video was a pointed commentary on how some people enjoy bringing down those who are on top, but they also love to embrace celebrities affected by scandal.

2 - Telephone feat. Beyoncé

‘Telephone’ picks up where ‘Paparazzi’ left off, with Gaga going to jail for killing her boyfriend. But it quickly shifts into surreal territory after Beyonce bails out Gaga and the two singers go on a rampage, killing a diner full of patrons with poisonous concoctions and dancing in the restaurant surrounded by the bodies.

In various scenes, Gaga wears a hat made of plastic telephones, Diet Coke cans in her hair, and nothing but crime scene tape on her body. To make things even more interesting, she and Beyonce tool around town in Quentin Tarantino’s famous “Pâ€â€y Wagon†from his ‘Kill Bill’ franchise.

1 - Bad Romance

Lady Gaga creates a beautiful freak show in ‘Bad Romance,’ with bizarre outfits, razor-blade sunglasses and that unforgettable scene at the end with the skeleton in the burnt bed. Even though the clip features some of the most avant-garde images of any Gaga video, it also includes some of the most vulnerable, when a teary-eyed Gaga stares directly into the camera at close range.

The Grammys and MTV Video Music Awards both named ‘Bad Romance’ the best video of the year, and it still holds up as the most impressive music video of Lady Gaga’s career.

Opinions? Do you agree with this list?

http://popcrush.com/lady-gaga-videos/

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent

No.

In descending order - 

Marry The Night

Bad Romance

Paparazzi

Telephone

Judas 

Alejandro

Beautiful Dirty Rich

Born This Way 

Pokerface

You And I.

Baptiste

I. Alejandro

II. Paparazzi

III. Telephone

IV. Bad Romance

V. Judas

VI. Born This Way

VII. Yoü And I

VIII. Marry The Night

IX. Poker Face

X. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I can Say)

:hor:

Vanilla

In no order:

Bad Romance

Telephone

Judas

BTW

TEOG

You and I

MTN

PokerFace

LoveGame

Paparazzi

I won't die, but I can't live without you

trutheverafter

I think it should be like this: 

1. Marry The Night

2. Bad Romance

3. Telephone

4. Judas

5. Born This Way

6. Paparazzi

7. Alejandro

8. Yoü and I

9. Poker Face

10. Eh Eh (Nothing else I can say)

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

where's TEOG? :nails:  i agree with the list though i have to put Judas at number five, and Lovegame replacing Eh Eh

The list is fine with me too. :laughga:

"In my opinion, the only controversial thing about this video is that I’m wearing Christian Lacroix and Chanel in the same frame.â€

that's right baby. :legend:

EarnYourLeather

Judas will always be number one. Flawless video, song, choreography, etc., etc.

I absolutely agree with the top three since they're indeed Gaga's best videos in terms of visual execution. However, Judas, in my opinion, should have ranked way higher. Perhaps, it should be within the top five at the least, in replacement of BTW. 

GagaMyBlood95

MTN higher than Poker Face ad Judas?

I know, I'd put poker face and judas in front of MTN even though I love that video cuz it represents Gaga and it shows us how she struggled! 

Bad Romance tho  :party: 

Ursula Buffay

01. Bad Romance

02. Poker Face

03. Alejandro

04. Just Dance

05. LoveGame

06. Telephone

07. Judas (ft. PreachGa)

08. Paparazzi

09. Born This Way (ft. WeirdGa)

10. Eh Eh