💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Maternal Grandfather Paul Douglas Died Today.

Quran

Featured Posts

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brainiac

• RAMROD

• EthanPamyu

• Introvert

MonsterOfSpain

Rest In Peace, poor Gaga she'll be feeling so sad rn... praying for her and her family. She's had a terrible year :(

blubrryxkisses

:( I'm so sorry to hear about this. What a rough patch to get through, but we all know that she can do it. It's just too bad that she has paparazzi constantly following her and not giving her any space to live and deal with these tragedies in peace. It's just an unfortunate aspect of being a superstar, I suppose. 

Anyway, my condolences to the family and all of Paul's loved ones. Never an easy thing to go through.

VforVendetta

RIP. Poor Gaga. Don't worry. I promise that this will be your year. Everything will be better soon. After the rain comes a rainbow...

Edited by VforVendetta

Cameron Dallas

Everything is just going downhill for her. I really want to let her know it's gonna be okay

SMILE2NE1

Everything is just going downhill for her. I really want to let her know it's gonna be okay

Just Dance.

Juanjo

So sad. She's obviously very affected by his death. I wish her and her family much strength in these painful times. May her grandfather rest in peace.

Edited by Juanjo

Rainbowgynous

:(

I'm so sad for her. Gaga doesn't deserve all this bad stuff that's happening to her. I'm pretty worried about her mental health...

Me too, don't even know why, she's so strong, yet I worry about her.

I can't stop thinking about Princess Die + I'm praying the song doesn't become a reality

:ohno:

She said she puts all those kind of feelings into one song and leaves them there though :)

So it's just that, a song, I hope... I pray!

paper unicorn

yeah, I guess :) I just imagine it can get super stressy sometimes, I don't want her doing anything stupid! :ohno:

Off topic - you're from New Zealand! That's so rad! :sara:

It is?  :sweat: Thanks  :shy: Your'e pretty rad too  :sara:

And none of us want her to do anything stupid  :emo:

• Shadow locked this topic