Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel Baby

Ew! I Dont Think We Should Call Those Haters "Fans" :roll: :pukey:

Daddy's Lil Monster ???

I didn't expected anything, I know Gaga. But look at the all those people...

Gaga pushed her hip injury sooo far just so the shows could go on, until it seriously put her on a wheelchair. Yet there's still fans like you begging and being hungry for an ARTPOP announcement?? She's in a wheelchair for christ's sake. How the f**k is she gonna dedicate 100% to an album in the making, let alone MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT for it about when it's gonna come out, when she's not even ready to work on it in the first place??? I don't understand your state of mind. 

She puts out so much for her fans, and just reading those tweets bring her down a lot. It's devastating. She must be crying so hard.

People like you are so ungrateful. It's ironic that your tweets are actually going to slow down the ARTPOP process. So what people like you are doing is counterintuitive. Why don't you send supporting messages that will actually speed up the process???

She just tweeted!

"So many bouquets, chocolates, cupcakes champagne and gifts I feel like a princess. Thank you for all your birthday wishes, I'm so lucky. :)"

MrFameKills

I don't get ppl that are being rude with her. But seriosly... She could tweet a ****ing thing during her b-day... She posted a photo about her in her golden wheel chair and not A SINGLE WORD to us? "The most important thing for her"???

Gaga should not complain about that... This is normal

A)She didnt post that photo.

B) No, it's not normal - your fanbase to send hateful messages to you on ur bday!

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

AyaKara

Jesus Christ, it's her damn birthday and she got sent hate messages? From her own fans???

I mean I understand she gets hate messages every day because she's Lady Gaga, but form her own fans??? I'm not surprised but Jesus Christ???

edit: ohh is Sonja new tho

No, Gaga mentioned her previously while talking about a Haus member that has cancer. :yes: Sonja's been there for awhile, she just tends to stay in the background :)

She just tweeted!

"So many bouquets, chocolates, cupcakes champagne and gifts I feel like a princess. Thank you for all your birthday wishes, I'm so lucky. :)"

Aww I just saw it :3

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

exoskeleton123

She just tweeted!

SHE TWEETED! :)

Pop Art

What the actual ****? This disgusts me. I mean, I'm excited for ARTPOP just as much as the next fan, but people need to chill. She's undergoing much needed recovery. Let her take a break for Christ's sake!

You get what you give, and I'll give you these two scenarios,

1) Every fan is sending her hate and pressuring tweets about ARTPOP, and complaining

2) Every fan is sending her support 

- what is gonna lead to a faster recovery? It doesn't take a f***king psychologist to know.

superman

well you know i support her to guts but did she even reply thank you to all the birthday wishes on twitter?

never mind i just saw it:) but she did dissapear from tweeting every day so that change may have caused those irrational tweets she got:)

Introvert

I don't get ppl that are being rude with her. But seriosly... She could tweet a ****ing thing during her b-day... She posted a photo about her in her golden wheel chair and not A SINGLE WORD to us? "The most important thing for her"???

Gaga should not complain about that... This is normal

well i doubt shes actually surprised her twitter fans can be mean but really? some people need take a step back into reality regardless of what shes said about how were important to her. she can be grateful for us and appreciate our support and not always check in with us like were her goddamn family lol

well you know i support her to guts but did she even reply thank you to all the birthday wishes on twitter?

She did just a few minutes ago lol.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived