💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga arriving at her hotel in Chicago 13-03-28

faux

Featured Posts

itsdominik

I'm sure she's already able to walk again, but maybe just not as good as she used to, so she prefers using the wheelchair!

And guys, the HAUS said the whole recovery takes about 3 months, so everything will be 100 % alright again around mid may.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

SkinnyGa prepping for the new era I see.  :hor:

My exact post.. til I saw you had already posted it.

Miel

Holy crap, did she commission a buttload of fashionable wheelchairs? That's ridiculous but kinda cool :sweat:

I'm sure she's already able to walk again, but maybe just not as good as she used to, so she prefers using the wheelchair!

That's what I think, yes.

3 points in and ready for more

STILL NOT WALKING

It's not a binary thing. She's not going to be all-wheelchair one day, and all-walking the next. She'll shift gradually, until she no longer feels the need for the support.

The wheelchair may be to help her still atm but tbh its more for her image.

That comment is baseless and disgusting.

where's emma?

I think this is Emma -- it seems to match the wheels we saw in her "This is Emma" tweet. The golden chair and the other, high-backed chair probably have their own names, but since she hasn't mentioned them, fans have just [mis]applied "Emma" to them as well.

Jase

She has been able to walk since shortly after the surgery. Her father reported on it days after she got done the surgery. The wheelchair may be to help her still atm but tbh its more for her image. Cameras follow her everywhere and its more attention grabbing. She knows whats shes doing, playing it up for the cameras.

:smh: Wrong on SO many levels.

Daenerys

She looks so depressed on many levels. I feel horrible for her.

we are witnessing her experience the darkest moment in her career and we are all making it through with her. We just need to be patient.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

her hair looks amazing but it's sad to see her in a wheelchair :(

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

BigDreamer

:smh: Wrong on SO many levels.

That comment is baseless and disgusting.

Come on guys, seriously. The facts are there and its LADY GAGA for crying out loud. The announcement of already beginning to walk (about a month or more ago) and every other credible source saying that she has been recovering incredibly. Take a step back and realize that my comment was not to bash her but just state a rather obvious fact. My comment was not to bash Gaga, obviously im a huge fan. I just was pointing something out,  :coffee:

Americano

STILL NOT WALKING

How do you know that? I'm sure she is, but probably very slowly and with limited mobility. It's probably just easier going from place to place in the wheelchair until therapy is over.

Miel

Come on guys, seriously. The facts are there and its LADY GAGA for crying out loud. The announcement of already beginning to walk (about a month or more ago) and every other credible source saying that she has been recovering incredibly. Take a step back and realize that my comment was not to bash her but just state a rather obvious fact. My comment was not to bash Gaga, obviously im a huge fan. I just was pointing something out,  :coffee:

Interesting theory, but my answer to that is

How do you know that? I'm sure she is, but probably very slowly and with limited mobility. It's probably just easier going from place to place in the wheelchair until therapy is over.

3 points in and ready for more

Probglum

Is that a LV wheelchair?! :legend:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived