💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marry The Night Week

Star

Featured Posts

wiltedbliss

Well, I dont have a US itunes accnt :(

But if I watch the video, will it count?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wiltedbliss

Also, i think you should either edit the title of the thread to tell people that it has started or make a new thread about it

You guys know that MTN needs a lot of digital downloads (100-150k), radio airplay and huge youtube views to enter top 10 right?  :awkney:

ArtGagaPop

You guys know that MTN needs a lot of digital downloads (100-150k), radio airplay and huge youtube views to enter top 10 right?  :awkney:

Yes we know but it would be cool if it only re charted in the top 100, anyway the video will get some extra views even if it doesn't chart.

Have you heard of harlem Shake? :awkney:

We are talking about Stream. Harlem Shake[20k-90k] has very low digital sale with huge streaming[10m+ - 25m+], which is why it is #1 for 5 weeks.

So, if mtn can get 5-7 millions in a week with that rule, there would be chance it will debut Top 10

Pure Adrenaline

guys, as long as I think that this is plain unrealistic, delusional etc.etc. I will join for the fun of it...so I downloaded this thing for Spotify, is it started or I should wait ....wasn't the period 1-7 April or so

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

guys, as long as I think that this is plain unrealistic, delusional etc.etc. I will join for the fun of it...so I downloaded this thing for Spotify, is it started or I should wait ....wasn't the period 1-7 April or so

You can start now

Have you heard of harlem Shake? :awkney:

Harlem Shake sold 262,000 copies (No.3 that week on Digital Songs)....MTN needs some good streams, at least 100k and some radio airplay to enter top 10. 

I just added some info in "FOR PEOPLE NOT LIVING IN THE US" So, be sure to read it

Harlem Shake sold 262,000 copies (No.3 that week on Digital Songs)....MTN needs some good streams, at least 100k and some radio airplay to enter top 10. 

No.

If you think this is not gonna work, just leave, that's simple.

SomethingMore

#476 - Lady Gaga - Marry the night

Omg!! Its actually working! Keep doing what you do! Paws up!

#476 - Lady Gaga - Marry the night

Omg!! Its actually working! Keep doing what you do! Paws up!

It would be great not to fool us

Pure Adrenaline

It would be great not to fool us

lol I believed for a moment.....even if you are not in the US the YT views count right, there's no way for HS to make 120 millions in one week and that to came just from the US

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived