πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marry The Night Week

Star

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

And if we don't reach it, what damage is done? If it doesn't work, at the very least, a good amount of views will have been added to the video.

Β 

I honestly see no reason not to participate in and help with this.

True.Β 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Art

I'm preparing various parody videos to help with this. Call me a deluded fool, but I'm soΒ unbelievablyΒ excited for this! If we rally enough support, it just might work! I've posted it and promoted it on 'the other site' (ggd), PropaGaGa, LittleMonsters.com, Twitter, and Tumblr.

Β 

For those who want to watch it more than once on the same page, this is the best I've been able to do so far.

Β 

Also, if anyone else chooses to make parodies, you may consider trying to promote it using the ways in the below video. They're free by the way! (Just make sure the parody has the actual song in it, otherwise it won't count!)

Β 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1OUsDSBm50

Pop Art

Hey guys, if you're going to participate, please join the Facebook page for this!

Pop Art

Edit: Ignore this post please.Β 

PlasticHo

I hope it does well with all this attention. I will help out. This may get me in a bit of trouble with some mods but.. what's with all the cun**s we have here? If it's so pointless and stupid, stop wasting your breath and move on to the next gaga thought on here. Let those of us "delusional" people do our thing.Β 

I saw this on ATRL last night. I'm in! It doesn't hurt to try

Β 

I hope it does well with all this attention. I will help out. This may get me in a bit of trouble with some mods but.. what's with all the cun**s we have here? If it's so pointless and stupid, stop wasting your breath and move on to the next gaga thought on here. Let those of us "delusional" people do our thing.Β 

Β 
I feel youΒ :(

PlasticHo

Β 

Β 

Β 

I feel youΒ  :(

Β 

Β 

I usually don't bother to post on anything that I "don't care about." Β What's the point. I don't get all the negativity/pessimism. It's disgusting.

I usually don't bother to post on anything that I "don't care about." Β What's the point. I don't get all the negativity/pessimism. It's disgusting.

Β 

That's exactly the attitude you should have!

When you focus on something you don't want, it just attracts more of what you don't want.

PlasticHo

That's exactly the attitude you should have!

When you focus on something you don't want, it just attracts more of what you don't want.

Β 

:clap:

Pop Art

Β 

Β 

You guys should join the Facebook page so we can all stay united!

Pop Art

:lmao: I'm still. I can't.

Β 

I'm kept my lips shut for months about how much you put down Marry The Night, but can you please, please stop? It's extremelyΒ annoyingΒ and rude to those that love the song.

hausofmike

First of all. MTN peaked OVER a year ago. Anyone who thinks this would get it to Re-enter the charts is wasting their time. The MTN download days (2) I participated in Didn't do squat. it's time to move on

Pop Art

First of all. MTN peaked OVER a year ago. Anyone who thinks this would get it to Re-enter the charts is wasting their time. The MTN download days (2) I participated in Didn't do squat. it's time to move on

Β 

And you're entitled to your opinion. But posting yourΒ disapproval on four separateΒ occasions is aΒ littleΒ much. If you think this is a waste of time, then please leave the thread.Β Β 

Archived