💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marry The Night Week

Star

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

This is an unrealistic and delusional goal. The Born This Way era is over. Move on people....

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WarriorPrince

I would have used it for black days but I'll give my only power I have for the one and only Gaga...so here it is:

I summon Marry The Night from the grave of flops, come baby stand up and make your way through half of Xtina's discography  and MDNE....rise like a phoenix from the ashes. I use MONSTER REBORN:

MonsterReborn.jpg

:dies:

nick4bty

This is an unrealistic and delusional goal. The Born This Way era is over. Move on people....

...to put it nicely  :rip:

Morphine Prince

...to put it nicely  :rip:

Lol. Sometimes you have to be blunt with people to get the message across. 

nick4bty

Lol. Sometimes you have to be blunt with people to get the message across. 

When it comes to MTN, or anything Gaga related for that matter, nothing will work to get the message across.

Morphine Prince

When it comes to MTN, or anything Gaga related for that matter, nothing will work to get the message across.

:lmao: true!

HausofRetro

Here's a massage not from me but from another ATRL member that may help you.

*FOR THE ONES NOT LIVING IN THE US

If you want to help too for the Marry The Night week you can use a program called TunnelBear. Once you install it and create an account to use it, you only need to select "On" on the left and "US" on the right. Now, while the program is on, you can use Spotify and the sistem is led to believe you're streaming from the US. That's it, in words it may seem more difficult than it really is! :alexz3:

Note that the max capacity of the program is apparently like 500MB, so only use it that week.

HausofRetro

It's not as though we don't realize this. We make no promises, we're simply asking people to try. :)

iAstroLeo

I would seriously go crazy if MTN was a sleeper hit
It deserves so much praise.. I'll be helping the youtube views that week :whitney:

Morphine Prince

It's not as though we don't realize this. We make no promises, we're simply asking people to try. :)

I know but 14 million is a lot.... I mean the song didn't perform well when it was new so it won't do good now. It's very good that a group of people love this song (even I do, look at my username) but I just don't see this even getting close. 

Pop Art

I know but 14 million is a lot.... I mean the song didn't perform well when it was new so it won't do good now. It's very good that a group of people love this song (even I do, look at my username) but I just don't see this even getting close. 

And if we don't reach it, what damage is done? If it doesn't work, at the very least, a good amount of views will have been added to the video.

I honestly see no reason not to participate in and help with this.

Archived