๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marry The Night Week

Star

Featured Posts

sobercool

I wish more people would support this. May seem virtually impossible, but has way more chances of working than the MTN Download Day. This is a full-week thing and we're not wasting money on the streams of YT views.

ย 

I won't be watching nor streaming since I don't live in the US and don't have the time to go through the whole TunelBear chore, but I'll be promoting on Twitter (seems to be kind of working because of the RTs). Anyone who has a Gaga account (specially those with 1000+ followers) should schedule multiple tweets throughout the week with laterbro.com like I did.ย 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasInTheDark

I'm still here for this. I'm doubtful, but curious to see how it turns out

GagaReflection

I just read somewhere that only one view will count for a video, so refreshing etc is really pointless :/ But whatever video will count that has at least 45 seconds of MTN in it, so we don't have to watch only these vevo videos

I just read somewhere that only one view will count for a video, so refreshing etc is really pointless :/ But whatever video will count that has at least 45 seconds of MTN in it, so we don't have to watch only these vevo videos

No, you can watch a video up to 300 times a day and you only have to watch the first 30 seconds for it to count as a view for VEVO video's. So, imagine you're from the US with 3 tabs open you could get 300 views in about 50 minutes, or with 6 tabs in 25 minutes. (not counting ads, etc.)

Blank Space

No, you can watch a video up to 300 times a day and you only have to watch the first 30 seconds for it to count as a view for VEVO video's. So, imagine you're from the US with 3 tabs open you could get 300 views in about 50 minutes, or with 6 tabs in 25 minutes. (not counting ads, etc.)

This.I tested this thing few months ago and I can say it's 100% truth.

Brooke Hoegan

We are talking about Stream. Harlem Shake[20k-90k] has very low digital sale with huge streaming[10m+ - 25m+], which is why it is #1 for 5 weeks.

Harlem Shake is at top 10 ? :sick:

Are people really that tasteless (I would even say stupid)? :uhoh:

Bring ARTPOP now Gaga, people are losing their hearing ...

GagaReflection

Wow really? Okay thank you :)

ThisGuyTony

Official VEVO YouTube Account
"Marry the Night" Music Video: 51,155,047 | 24HRCHANGE:+15,142 = 51,170,189
"Marry the Night" Audio: 20,363,804 | 24HRCHANGE: +3,699 =ย 20,367,503

Top Lyric Videos (if the Billboard rule doesn't apply to self-upload videos, ignore this part)
(Szilรƒฦ’ยกrd Motuz upload): 670,850 | 24HRCHANGE: +824 ย =ย 671,674
(Amelia1980sGirl upload): 425,711 | 24HRCHANGE: +208 =ย 425,919

ย 

NEW VIEWS FROM ALL 4 VIDEOS IN 24 HOURS: +19,873

ย 

Yeah. For 14 million views in 7 days, we would need 2 million a day...ย 

:awkney:ย  :awkney:

Gaga is Life

It would really make me happy to see some sort of impact from this at the end of the week, I'd definitely participate if I were in the US

Blank Space

It would really make me happy to see some sort of impact from this at the end of the week, I'd definitely participate if I were in the US

Use TunnelBear

Archived