💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: Help designing short film artwork

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

jaspermatt

Hello lovely people :) So I'm currently in the post-production stage of a short film I have directed for my dissertation at university. I am looking for a good graphical artist that wouldn't mind helping me design a cover for my short film titled 'Helium.' The cover artwork would be used on the actual DVD and the DVD box-art as well as any websites that will link to the film. Please PM me if you are interested and look in the spoiler tags below for more information on the plot etc. If anyone does help me, they will get their name in the credits under the special thanks section :) Thanks for reading :)

Summary

My main protagonist is female and the story takes place in a corner shop. There is something wrong with this girl, she has a very short fuse. As she walks around the shop people start to do things that annoy her. People bump into her and a man chews loudly on a packet of crisps. She imagines how she would stop them from doing what they are doing in a series of quick and violent flashes. She ends up killing the cashier towards the end of the film and it is also revealed that she has already killed someone and is trying to dispose of the body. The film ends with her cutting off her victims arm and throwing it in a dumpster. The message I want to translate to my audience is we should be careful of what we wish upon people as in some people's eyes, thinking about doing something is the same as actually committing the crime. PM me for more information and questions if you have any, but that is the basic jist :)

Wow you're the first filmmaker I've seen on this site :D

What school are you attending? And what camera are you shooting on? Just wondering

jaspermatt

Wow you're the first filmmaker I've seen on this site :D

What school are you attending? And what camera are you shooting on? Just wondering

Hello :) I'm at the University of Teesside in England :) It's not a film school but I study TV + Film production. We shot mostly on a Panasonic AG-AF100 and some specific shots on a Canon 600d with different lenses :) Do you make films too?

Archived