💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Daft Punk

Forrest Gump

Featured Posts

LordRyRy

Just got the iTunes release of the Get Lucky radio edit.. It's the same edit which leaked and i'm assuming is the one people thought was fake.. I love the song, it's a great song you can just chill out or jam to.. I'm looking forward to the rest of the album :)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brainiac

• Carles

• MelbHawker

• Illuminati Freak

Thinking it was fake this entire time made me dislike it-- ruined it for me tbh. I was really excited to hear the 'real' version. I remember thinking 'I bet the intro will be way cooler, it does sound kinda fake because it is kind of repetitive.'

:fthis:

Edited by Rare

Brainiac

Thinking it was fake this entire time made me dislike it-- ruined it for me tbh. I was really excited to hear the 'real' version.

that's a really stupid reason to dislike a song :roll:

that's a really stupid reason to dislike a song :roll:

Billboard should have just owned up to it and told the truth. I loved it when I first heard it but was extremely disappointed to find out it was 'fake'. And to wait up thinking the 'real' version was going to drop tonight to hear it be the same thing is a let down.

Brainiac

Billboard should have just owned up to it and told the truth. I loved it when I first heard it but was extremely disappointed to find out it was 'fake'. And to wait up thinking the 'real' version was going to drop tonight to hear it be the same thing is a let down.

yeah but that shouldn't affect how you enjoy the actual music. it's completely irrelevant to the quality of the song.

RAMROD

What a jam. I really LOVE it!

tumblr_mlhkmwgh3B1ripbvlo1_500.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

aaronyoji

sooo....where's the actual official honest to god-ga version and where can i listen to it where it hasnt been taken down for ****s sake.

Edited by aaronyoji

RAMROD

sooo....where's the actual official honest to god-ga version and where can i listen to it where it hasnt been taken down for ****s sake.

Here:

But the radio edit is already sold on iTunes too.

Good day, good day.

tumblr_mlhlhbBYYf1s4mzdjo1_500.gif

aaronyoji

Here:

But the radio edit is already sold on iTunes too.

Good day, good day.

tumblr_mlhlhbBYYf1s4mzdjo1_500.gif

OMG the first lyric: "like the legend of the pheonix" o.o omg ertpawwpppp omg collab!!222 lol. 

RAMROD

OMG the first lyric: "like the legend of the pheonix" o.o omg ertpawwpppp omg collab!!222 lol. 

Ikr?!! That what comes first as soon as i hear it :laughga:

I JUST GOT BACK FROM WORK WHERE THE RADIO JAMMED IT TWICE

which is good because normally radio stations kill songs with overplay :laughga:

Im excited for the rest of the album, theyve done an article describing what each track sounds like! http://obsession.nouvelobs.com/musique/20130418.OBS6224/random-access-memories-par-daft-punk.html

can't wait to hear "Doin' It Right" and "Motherboard" :nooo:

Edited by Daft

I really hope people arent surprised at a repetitive daft punk music , this is nothing compared to the human after all era , I put this on par with discovery , its fresh and casual in the way that its not an attack on the ear drums sooooooo

I love it  :wub:

Pussy Wagon

tumblr_mlfy6xehyJ1qjjtlxo2_500.gif

The new song by Daft Punk "Get Lucky" features Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers, and is the duo's first single in 7 years. You can buy "Get Lucky" from iTunes here

And you can listen to the radio edit of the track here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHjYkEby0jI

This is from Daft Punk's upcoming album "Random Access Memories" which you can pre-order on iTunes here

Edited by Pussy Wagon

addiicted

I'm listening to it right now! what a coincidence :laughga:

even though I did not expect the single to be like this, I really like it :) they have always been my favourite  :wub:

:worship:  Such a funky song, reminds me of discovery , a welcomed departure from all the recent electro music ive been listening too , cant wait for the album 

Edited by TrinitIcarnival