💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Daft Punk

Forrest Gump

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak

FLAC & WAV is out there for download just do a google search.

Edited by Illuminati Freak

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brainiac

• Carles

• MelbHawker

• Forrest Gump

Brainiac

Get Lucky is back in the top 10 of iTunes and is in the top 20 on billboard. I'm so glad the song is doing so well. I'm sure it will continue to go up in chart position after the album is released! :party:

JeffSwift

I'm on the fourth track and I am enjoying it. It actually kind of reminds me of a dancier version of 'Pink Floyd's: Dark Side Of The Moon" because it really does take you on a trip. Only thing I can complain about is the speaker parts in some of the songs. 2 minutes of talking is a little too much. 

BRANDONJ93

I'm sorry guys, I didn't like it

But I do like one song, forgot the name

Don't something?

It has words in it and its at the end maybe final 5 or 4 songs, nice melody too

Carles

I'm so over people hating on this album. Seems like a lot of the people doing it are younger and have no clue what Daft Punk is all about. They've recently jumped onto the EDM bandwagon and think that all music being put out should be rage hard banger ****. Random Access Memories is a concept album. You have to listen with an open mind. If your expecting Daft Punk banging out on a 909 or 808 forget it. The album was recorded in full a--log in the studio where The Doors used to record. This record is very 70's early 80's. Many disco, funk and even some 70's rock influence. It's very west coast California. Like 1970's music this is a d--g album meant to be enjoyed just chilling sitting back with your mates stoned outta your minds. It takes you on a trip. I think the album is amazing. Reminds me of the sounds of the music my brother and sisters listened to in the basement when I was a small boy. I think the album is genius because people are having such strong reactions to it. Some fans convinced themselves they were gonna get some EDM club bangers outta this. There is none it's not that kind of album. This is taken straight outta the 70's they are showing the world that dance music came from a certain time and maybe we need to revisit that recording process in order to get creative and start making good music again. Kids and young producers these days can make a song very quickly on a lap top but who are gonna teach these people about an actual recording studio and instruments? There's a certain process of making music that is a dying art form. This album is Daft Punk's commentary on that and a love letter to the music that influenced who they are, where they came from, where real house music came from and where we can go with it all.

:clap: :clap:

00daftpunkrandomaccessm.jpg

Unsure if posted yet, CD rip soon.

Do you have the album? :omg:

Edited by Daft

glockenpop

:clap: :clap:

Do you have the album? :omg:

Oh no. LOL It's just a photo from the guys who are gonna do the scene release. 

I'm gonna get my copy tomorrow.  :excited2:

Carles

Oh no. LOL It's just a photo from the guys who are gonna do the scene release. 

I'm gonna get my copy tomorrow.  :excited2:

Same! :excited2: I actually went today coz apparently some target stores in the US already have it on shelf but it wont scan up at the till so i checked JBHIFI :deadbanana:

Brainiac

Really?? The impact ALREADY tbh

and I JUST CANT at Avicii  colaborating with Nile Rodgers now :lmao: 

phoenix47

It wasn't on shelves today (sometimes I get things a day early) but I should have it tomorrow! The Game of Love is still slaying me :legend:

I think i'm obsessed. I bought Homework & Discovery from amazon.

I love both of those  :legend: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger has been my jam for the past couple days

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Carles

Really?? The impact ALREADY tbh

Yeah I read in an interview Nile just recently had he said Avicii asked him to do some collaborations and theyve already written a couple of tracks 

Edited by Daft

Carles

Just bought my copy of RAM, I also bought the Human After All CD :party:

Using my JBHIFI discount it came to this:

RAM: $19 discounted to $13

HAA: $15 discounted to $4.90 :omg: