• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• SayCart

• Seeka

• Alien Tulip

heavyMetalGAGA

YOU LESSORS HAD BETTER GET YOUR F*CKING WEAVES GLUED ON TIGHT

STEPH IS NOT F*CKING AROUND THIS ERA      :classy:  :classy:  :classy:  :classy:

ibwetxyb336CUi.gif

StrawberryBlond

:excited: OMG, some confirmation that she's putting the finishing touches to it at last! This interview makes me all the more hopeful that we are indeed going to get official the single and album details in April (Gaga has dropped hints before about big news in April prior to her injury). I think she'll have to be careful that her release dates don't clash with Beyonce's, though. She outshone her last time, but we can never be too sure. Katy Perry is also supposedly releasing her new album in the summer but we've heard literally nothing about it other than it being "dark," and she'll have to have a single out in May/June if she wants a summer release and she doesn't seem to be anywhere near finished right now. This should hopefully mean that Gaga will be safe with a summer release. At least it's on lock that we're definitely getting the album sometime this year anyway. It would be career suicide to put it on ice until 2014.

heavyMetalGAGA

*STEPH WHEN SHE REALIZES SHE SLAYED THE WOLRD YET AGAIN WITH ANOTHER FLAWLESS ALBUM*

tumblr_mbjgs4OwMa1r97zkco1_500.gif

Hypocrateen

OMG gaga release that MAY SINGLE for my birthday!!!!!!! I'm dying i cannot wait to hear her musically slap these generic artists and hating gp

My birthday is in May too! And I'm sure the single will be out that month or in June the latest.

:nooo:

pink sushi

I wouldn't get too hyped right away.

We've been told forever that ARTPOP is coming SOON... :derpga:

• Shadow locked this topic