Featured Posts

RAMROD

Want.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS IS AMAZING   :clap:

The picture of Bad Romance and the mask is flawless you did a really good job    :worship: 

I would pay for this tbh

but just a recommendation  of my point of view: You should add more pictures from the BTW Ball (I mean the show) rather than the photoshoots just a thought but it is still amazing  :party:

hoeslay

OMG YES PLEASE SO MUCH I'M WILLING TO PAY MAX 100 USD. As Lady Gaga said at my show in LA, "Help me, I'm poor!"

I'll give n00dz if you send me one

:cry:

I also see the Nick Knight outtake :)

Same tbh. This is fab.

mr.peter

Thank you guys so much for the comments and feed back i wanna give u all big hugs :hug:

unfortunately I will not be selling copies. I don't own the rights to the images/lyrics/logos ETC. to produce this book in large quantities and distribute it (GAGA WILL SUE ME lol). It was for my personal design pleasure only  +plus it was kind of expensive to get printed as a one off.

Lux Zappa

THIS IS AMAZING!!! <3 The cover blew my face off. I would totally buy one! You should be in charge of the tour books from now on.

TheQueen

Omg this is really cool! If you can, could you tell me which site you used? The cover is the exact type of cover I need for one of my assignment projects, even if you could tell me what to look for to find a site it'd be helpful! 

Archived