Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Graphic Critique - Post new graphics

Haus of Dance

Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

A set I made for a friend for a vampire forum she is in:

avainv.jpg

sig3o.jpg

As always I am always happy for tips, advice and criticism :)

I really like it! It looks very good, though if I were to criticise it, I think the girl on the left is a little too dark :)

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gaga is Life

• Star

• Zolanski

• Eulonzo

I really like it! It looks very good, though if I were to criticise it, I think the girl on the left is a little too dark :)

Thank you! I will try to take care more of the darkness of the pictures in the future, that it matches better! :)

Some new work. If anybody wants to use it, feel free!

sig2so.jpg

birdgatext.jpg

Without text and different colouring:

sig3zu.jpgsig1zqj.jpg

birdga4.jpg

birdga3.jpg

birdga2.jpg

Always happy to hear your thoughts!

Edited by ViperousMonster
Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

Thank you! I will try to take care more of the darkness of the pictures in the future, that it matches better! :)

sig2so.jpg

birdgatext.jpg

sig3zu.jpgsig1zqj.jpg

birdga4.jpg

birdga3.jpg

birdga2.jpg

I see you used my coloring in those sigs. :P Glad you find the .PSDs useful!

As for a critique, I would work more on building up your bases (all the stuff behind Gaga). Go crazy! Textures, stock, brushes, all of that. It might not turn out the best the first time, but experimentation is always a good thing! In addition, a general rule of thumb is to not have anything covering up a model's face. I would recommend deviantArt as a place to start for resources. For fonts, I always suggest http://www.dafont.com.

Considering you just started using PS, you've got a good start! Keep it up and I can't wait to see more work from you!

I see you used my coloring in those sigs. :P Glad you find the .PSDs useful!

As for a critique, I would work more on building up your bases (all the stuff behind Gaga). Go crazy! Textures, stock, brushes, all of that. It might not turn out the best the first time, but experimentation is always a good thing! In addition, a general rule of thumb is to not have anything covering up a model's face. I would recommend deviantArt as a place to start for resources. For fonts, I always suggest http://www.dafont.com.

Considering you just started using PS, you've got a good start! Keep it up and I can't wait to see more work from you!

Yes, I experimented a little with this colorings! Thanks again for your help! I tried in the first go to add more stuff behind Gaga, but it just went messy :( I will try and work more with it. I also registered at the deviantArt site today and also bought a book about photoshop today ;) It will take some more months, but I am really keen on learning this :)

Thanks for the links for the font and thanks again for the help with the PSD and for my nice sig!

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

A set I made for a friend for a vampire forum she is in:

avainv.jpg

sig3o.jpg

As always I am always happy for tips, advice and criticism :)

one if the pics is light, and other is dark, I don't like it. and the font need to be smaller to give more space. I love texture and background..:)

sig2so.jpg

birdgatext.jpg

sig3zu.jpg

I love the avatar. the Sig is lovely, but the font ruined it :(

like Emma said, try to find suitable font at dafont.com

keep up :)

Edited by Star

• 2 weeks later...
warhol killer

Any thoughts on this?

It's a FAME poster I made, based on the film. Which one of these two is more FAME-ish (dark, speaks what fame is, near to the scene in the video) ? *There all HQ by the way, you can have them if you want them..

1st Version:

9015334.jpg

2nd Version:

10149590.jpg

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Gaga is Life

Any thoughts on this?

It's a FAME poster I made, based on the film. Which one of these two is more FAME-ish (dark, speaks what fame is, near to the scene in the video) ? *There all HQ by the way, you can have them if you want them..

1st Version:

9015334.jpg

2nd Version:

10149590.jpg

They looks so very epic :legend: I think the second one is more FAME-ish but it's a little too difficult to see Gaga and FAME :)