Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Graphic Critique - Post new graphics

Haus of Dance

Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

My first attempt at making a signature :P Tell me what you think

s3UX1.jpg

It's pretty darn amazing for your first go. In fact, it's actually pretty amazing in general :)

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gaga is Life

• Star

• Zolanski

• Pop Culture

White Noise

It's pretty darn amazing for your first go. In fact, it's actually pretty amazing in general :)

First attempt? Who'd have known :eek:

Aw thank you guys :heart: I hope that I'll improve over the time

White Noise

Here's my '' Princess Die '' inspired signature . The quality of the images was pretty low so I tried my best :cry:

XklV4.jpg

Edited by Oscar

Viperous

After I installed Photoshop today, I made my firtst picture ever with photoshop. I just started to learn how to work with Photoshop, so I am happy about every criticism and help :)

test1vv.jpg

Thoughts?

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

White Noise

After I installed Photoshop today, I made my firtst picture ever with photoshop. I just started to learn how to work with Photoshop, so I am happy about every criticism and help :)

test1vv.jpg

Thoughts?

It's pretty good since you say that you are a beginner .You should practice more with layers and blending , and you will get the hang of it :hug:

Edited by Oscar

Pop Culture

test1vv.jpg

Thoughts?

That looks awesome :)

Font colour could be something to work on and your cutting but that will come with practice! Welcome to the world of photoshop ;)

New signature :P

honxA.jpg

NCWrN.jpg

Lookin' gewd :party:

Viperous

It's pretty good since you say that you are a beginner .You should practice more with layers and blending , and you will get the hang of it :hug:

Thank you :hug: Any tips how I should work with blending and layer to make it look better? More transparency on the layers?

That looks awesome :)

Font colour could be something to work on and your cutting but that will come with practice! Welcome to the world of photoshop ;)

Thanks :) How can I cut pictures, so that they look cleaner? Are there any tricks?

light.up.the.dark

New signature :P

honxA.jpg

NCWrN.jpg

Nice Work!

test1vv.jpg

Thoughts?

For your first try that is really impressive. You already have the skills, you only need to practice more to become a great graphic designer

Answering your question, to cut pictures you can use the Lazzo Tool on photoshop. Just zoom the picture and click around it. Hopes it helps :)

Edited by light.up.the.dark

Viperous

Nice Work!

For your first try that is really impressive. You already have the skills, you only need to practice more to become a great graphic designer

Answering your question, to cut pictures you can use the Lazzo Tool on photoshop. Just zoom the picture and click around it. Hopes it helps :)

:) Thanks for the help! :hug: I really start to enjoying this :)

Okay, somehow I really start to enjoy working with photoshop.

I made my first signature:

pinksig.jpg

Thoughts?