πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CONFIRMED: Born Brave Bus is touring the US (Updated 3/17)

Antoni

Featured Posts

Rainbowgynous

To the people who have been to the Bus before: Do you think it will be worth flying in from the other end of the world for 2 or 3 events?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, keep the job but try to drive out to the bus on a weekend maybe?

or see how you can visit the bus around the hours of the job?

Don't ditch the job they are precious these days.

Β 

We're only hired for Chicago, and Chicago is like 6 hours away.

drinkmytears

To the people who have been to the Bus before: Do you think it will be worth flying in from the other end of the world for 2 or 3 events?

Β 

Not at all. Unless Gaga is there. There is no way of knowing though.Β 

Death at the era being extended. Can we move on please? It's been dragged out for more than two years nowΒ  :deadbanana:Β 

Β 

Her foundation isn't going to go away when ARTPOP comes out sweetie.

Β Btw era is over, this bus is irrelevant as my ex.

Β 

Β 

Death at the era being extended. Can we move on please? It's been dragged out for more than two years nowΒ  :deadbanana:Β 

Β 

The Born This Way Foundation/Born Brave Bus is independent from the Born This Way era. It was never going to just be scrapped after the tour and never done again - it's planned to be at the ARTPOP tour as well, and I would assume every tour after that. It has absolutely nothing to do with the album.

Rainbowgynous

Not at all. Unless Gaga is there. There is no way of knowing though.

Thanks, I'm even more into Lady Starlight though, and she is going to be there. I also had this feeling the Born Brave Bus would set me free, but that's a silly dream bound to disappoint I guess LoL. I'm stupid.

Zilla

I'm glad it's going on because kids need it.Β 

Β 

Actually I'm happy it's in the middle of Times Square for the NY stop because imagine how much of an outreach there will be. Crossroads of the world helllooooooo :D

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Dayman

Lady Starlight, The Dirty Pearls, and DJ White Shadow. Suddenly Iam not as upset as I was about my BTWB date got canceled. Definitely checking out the bus when it gets to NYC.

Rainbowgynous

She should really come back to Minneapolis!! I wanna go again!!

Be glad you got to go at all tbh!

ChicaSkas

god I wish it would return to Los Angeles :P

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

drinkmytears

Thanks, I'm even more into Lady Starlight though, and she is going to be there. I also had this feeling the Born Brave Bus would set me free, but that's a silly dream bound to disappoint I guess LoL. I'm stupid.

Β 

Well, it would be worth it if there was a show. Lady Starlight just stands at the booth though, she doesn't do her whole set like at the concert.

You aren't stupid! Just saveup for the next tour. I'm sure it'll have the bus.Β 

Well, it would be worth it if there was a show. Lady Starlight just stands at the booth though, she doesn't do her whole set like at the concert.

You aren't stupid! Just saveup for the next tour. I'm sure it'll have the bus.Β 

Β 

It's meant to have the bus for sure! I don't see any reasons why those plans would change!

ChicaSkas

I'm saving NOW for ARTPOP Ball!! So I can fly to the East Coast where all the other US Mods are :dies:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived